Poll: Your personal favourite anti-hangover remedy?

Captain_Fantastic

Jun 28, 2011
im one of those strange people that can drink as much as they do so please and not suffer from a hangover.

in fact this morning i had a nice tall glass of milk mixed with orange juice just to be manly

12GaugeLobotomy

Apr 3, 2011
I'll aim for at least two glasses of water before I go to bed, that tends to ease things up the morning after. Failing that though, a tactical vom and a blue powerade usually hits the spot.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
I usually just sleep until it's gone. But if I really need to get up, a little weed sure takes the edge of the headache really quickly.

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
7 eggs, washing up liquid, a hint of domestos and the final ingredient: ant spray!

And just you wait until you hear how it is ingested.

Bento Box

Mar 3, 2011
My personal favorite anti-hangover measure is something that some people simply don't have access to: a tremendous capacity for alcohol.

Of course, if you were born with an unfortunately small frame, or have a lamentably small amount of mass, or for any other reason are a lightweight, you should certainly be armed with this knowledge: Most hangovers are nothing more than dehydration. Drink water while you drink your booze, and drink water afterward. Keep your insides wet, and you'll keep your head non-exploded. YAY!

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
Bacon sandwich, mug of tea, health salts and painkillers. They go a good distance to ease my hangover, but I have always found sex is the best cure.

MajorTomServo

Jan 31, 2011
Go out with to breakfast with your fellow hardy-partiers.

Then go home for ludicrous amounts of water, couch, and netflix.

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
Drink more, don't stop drinking, never get a hangover.
But seriously I don't even get hangovers, no matter how much I drink... Or maybe i'm just not trying hard enough?

El Presidente

Dec 26, 2011
Drink lots of water between drinks. If there's still a hangover after that, fry-up and thrash metal.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
If I really dont want a hangover after a night drinking I always finish my last drink by getting a tumbler filling it about a third of the way up with Vodka (you want as much as you can fit in your mouth in one gulp without swallowing) then cracking a raw egg on top (dont break the yolk) then down it.

I only use this method when I absolutely cannot be hung over as I hate vodka and it almost makes me sick drinking that much with an egg on top but it does the job or has done so far at least.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
I'm one of those infuriating tosspots that don't get hangovers, actually. However, I think that might be at least in part due to me always drinking a few glasses of water before bed when I'm done drinking.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Don't drink = no hangover
no hangover = no need for cure
no need for cure = yay!

I'm legally not allowed to drink yet, so hangovers obviously don't happen to me.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
For every ounce of liquor, I drink two ounces of water. Keeps me hydrated so I only feel kinda fuzzy the next morning, as opposed to achey and sensitive.

pyramid head grape

[Game-Over]
Feb 4, 2011
What's a hangover? I will have to Google this "Hangover" is it a new console or something?

Ok, seriously now. I've never once had a hangover.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
Go soak in a warm bath for a half hour. Thanks grandpa for the cure and that extremely disturbing mental image. D: