Poll: You're a virgin, would you rather your first time be with another virgin or someone with experience?

Westaway

Nov 9, 2009
PaganAxe said:
Kpt._Rob said:
I'm going to say that if I were a virgin again I wouldn't give a shit whether the person I was having my first time with was a virgin or not. The importance that is assigned to whether someone is a virgin or not is downright moronic. It doesn't matter even a teensy bit. What's important is if it's someone you really care about, that'll make a first time much more memorable than whether the person is a virgin or not.
This.
Woah, watch out for low content posts, you'll get a warning

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
It doesn't really matter to me; whoever I do it with for the first time will be a woman that I really, deeply care about. Whether she's had sex before or not won't really matter.

That said, I do think there's something appealing in the idea of "learning how" together. If the person you're in a committed relationship with is also a virgin, then you get to start out awkward, then slowly figure out what works and what doesn't. Both of your sexual experiences become customized to the other person's desires, which would make your sex life together awesome.

Well, I assume. Not exactly speaking from experience here.

Monkeyman O'Brien

Jan 27, 2012
My first time was with someone VERY experienced. And damn man, nothing like getting judged during your first time to really make you wanna murder them and just finish with their cooling corpse. >.>
I would rather have lost it to another virgin.

Lightning Delight

Apr 21, 2011
I would say someone experienced so that at least one of us knows what they're doing. It would be extremely awkward if neither of us knew what was going on and yet we tried to do it anyway.

Although, it shouldn't matter as long as you care for the person. If they are experienced but care for you, they will tolerate your blunders. If they are a virgin, then it will be a bonding experience and let the two of you get closer, regardless of how awkward it was. Either way it works out fine.

Monkeyman O said:
My first time was with someone VERY experienced. And damn man, nothing like getting judged during your first time to really make you wanna murder then and just finish with their cooling corpse. >.>

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
I think I would prefer someone with experience, I think two people doing it for the first time together would be quite awkward. That being said if I eventually did get close enough with someone to where I would be comfortable having sex with them it would matter to me how much experience they had.

Sejs Cube

Jun 16, 2008
I'd rather it be with someone I cared about, and beyond that I wouldn't give two shits about Experienced vs Also A Virgin.

Virginity having some mythic value, either good or ill, is frankly some backward-ass thinking.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
I want it to be as awkward as possible for everybody involved!

But yes, as long as I cared for the other person (presumably a girl unless something REALLY weird happens) then I don't... care? That sounds weird but you know what I mean.

I just hope she'll be fine with my frantic screaming and panicked flailing of limbs... although if she's willing to let me put my penis inside of her, I suppose she'd have to be.

I don't get complimented on my frantic panicked flailing very often...

kotorfan04

Aug 7, 2009
I agree with Seis, also I am gonna side with the experienced lady because at least one of us should know what the hell we are doing.

BakaSmurf

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2008
I'll -NEVER- have sex with a virgin girl if I can help it, the thought of causing the lady extreme pain while there's blood and she's squealing in pain... *shudder* It sends a wintery chill through my very soul. As far as I'm concerned pleasuring the lady takes top priority, and somehow I doubt that's even possible when you've just literally punched a bloody hole through her crotch that's causing her ungodly amounts of pain.

So yeah, I'd rather lose mine to a lady that's had experience in that field, even if only a little bit.

Srkkl

Apr 1, 2009
Either way it's going to suck. But if I had to choose I'd want to be with a virgin or in a relationship so I could learn with somebody, you know, so I don't feel alone in the matter.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Who the hell would vote that it is a dumbass question for dumbasses? I mean really now, that is a legitimate question is it not?
Anyways, I would prefer someone more experienced than myself. While I understand that it would be viewed as more intimate, I do not expect the other to have waited their whole life just for me.
I may be a narcissist, but I'm not that bad.

Mind you, as I write this I am inebriated and do not mean to offend any that chose otherwise, it is simply my view on the subject.

ResonanceGames

Feb 25, 2011
Eh, I lost it to someone experienced. Didn't really make a difference, I was still laughably awful.

You're going to suck at it either way (you are, I'm telling you). I don't think it matters a whole lot whether they know what they're doing or not, though it might be a little less awkward if they don't.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Shared experiences build relationships. And like people have said, you won't look so bad if they're also new to it.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Personally, if I still had my virginity, I'd prefer to lose it to someone who knew what they were doing.

Sex is sex, yeah, but good sex still trumps bad sex.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Someone more experienced. Your first time will no doubt be better, and chances are, your next time will be too.
You cant learn from another person of your own level. If you have sex with someone who knows what theyre doing, they can tell you the good and bad. Your putting to much hip into it, dont grab at your partner's ass like that, try to be a bit more active because you look like your bored.

While you may feel like a n00b, and every moment might be embarrassing because you do something wrong, you only learn from those better then you. Its why school is taught by teachers, its why games come with a tutorial.

Its always better to learn something from someone who knows what theyre doing :D
Because learning on your own is hard, frustrating, and can lead to a lot of headaches.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Given a choice I'd rather be with someone as inexperienced as I am, ie another virgin; so that I (hopefully) won't feel like I'm being judged or compared to anyone else. Whatever the case I hope it's with someone who really loves me.