Poll: Zero Punctuation Song? (End of E3 2010 episode)

TheLefty

May 21, 2008
So what's you're opinion on the song?

I loved it! I honestly want it on my MP3 player.

EDIT:I accidentally hit the enter button before I finished, and it won't let me add the rest of the options. How do I fix this?

EDIT 2: How did I not know this was a common thing? My Escapist knowledge is obviously lacking.

sunami88

Jun 23, 2008
"Great" or "Good", not exactly a balanced poll there.

I vote "Meh", or at least would if I could.

TheLefty

May 21, 2008
Ok, I clicked the wrong button, and it won't let me add the rest of the options.

TheLefty

May 21, 2008
Thanks, I'll try that. Who are some of the admins? I don't know of any off the top of my head.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
It's from Rebecca Mayes Muses, she's quite good and on this site.

Actually she has a album out now, you might want to buy it if you like her songs. I plan to once I get some spare money.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
I personally don't like her muses at all, but that's just me, I've watched like 5, hated them all.

natural20

Apr 7, 2010
I did love the love song for Yahtzee. It made me grin. I'd like to see Yahtzee's response, but if the whole response is including it unedited then WHEE!

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Like everything else by Rebecca Mayes, it makes *insert pop star flavour of the week* sound tolerable.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
It was a song Rebecca Mayes (a video poster on this very site) made about Yahtzee and it was pretty good not the greatest but it is worth a listen. I may get her album eventually

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
JEBWrench said:
Like everything else by Rebecca Mayes, it makes *insert pop star flavour of the week* sound tolerable.
Well that is because she is capable, you can't say that about pop music stars usually. She also clearly enjoys it and cares about trying to make something good. It's a product with integrity unlike so many others... I'm looking at you Rihanna...

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
I knew about the track and chose not to listen to it, then got tricked into it but the sorta guy who would never use the terrible sequences of words that are the lyrics to this under thought out song

lord_beo

Mar 9, 2009
I liked it, it's better than what most people call music these days and it was sweet
(yes I'm a guy and no I'm not gay, I just find it sweet)