Popular bands that you don't like?

fragile_bandwidth

Nov 14, 2009
Nazulu said:
fragile_bandwidth said:
captainkrunch said:
fragile_bandwidth said:
Any rap music, Disney spawn, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, almost every boy band, Pink Floyd...
Man lumping pink floyd with everything else on your list just isn't fair... =/
Of course it's fair. Pink Floyd sounds horrible.
No your just tone def.

And apparently you can't write in English correctly.
But back on topic, all the members of Pink Floyd are tone deaf or at least Roger Waters actually was.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
fragile_bandwidth said:
Nazulu said:
fragile_bandwidth said:
captainkrunch said:
fragile_bandwidth said:
Any rap music, Disney spawn, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, almost every boy band, Pink Floyd...
No your just tone def.

But back on topic, all the members of Pink Floyd are tone deaf or at least Roger Waters actually was.
Why would you do that? That has to be the most pathetic things I have ever seen on this forum, are you that desperate to make a come back?

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
I'm going to make about a good two thirds of you hate me, but I have the utmost respect for Lady Gaga.

She's the only pop performer I would label a musician.

Now, Taylor Swift...She's musical poison. She's a lying fraudulent brat. She doesn't writer her own songs, her father hires composers to "ghost" them for her. The only reason she's famous is because her father is rich.

fragile_bandwidth

Nov 14, 2009
Nazulu said:
fragile_bandwidth said:
Nazulu said:
fragile_bandwidth said:
captainkrunch said:
fragile_bandwidth said:
No your just tone def.

Why would you do that? That has to be the most pathetic things I have ever seen on this forum, are you that desperate to make a come back?
No. Have a nice day.

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
Arkvoodle said:
I'm tempted to just say "ALL" & call it a night; 90% of all popular music nowadays just annoys the hell out of me.
I refuse to single out any of the garbage. I also don't have the patience to decide which piece is smelliest.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
Berethond said:
I'm going to make about a good two thirds of you hate me, but I have the utmost respect for Lady Gaga.

Now, Taylor Swift...She's musical poison. She's a lying fraudulent brat. She doesn't writer her own songs, her father hires composers to "ghost" them for her. The only reason she's famous is because her father is rich.
I fully agree - she's bizarre, no doubt, but as far as straight up pop music goes, she's better than anybody else today on mainstream radio. I don't typically like modern-day pop music, but even I have to admit that some of her stuff is insanely catchy.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
There's a lot of popular stuff I don't like. But that might be because I don't pay much attention to the mass media, and thus don't follow trends much at all.

I don't know really, I never liked the Beatles, and I've really disliked most of the music this decade.

floppylobster

Oct 22, 2008
Greenday - I get why they're popular, I just don't see how people think they have credibility.

Red Hot Chili Peppers ? I do actually like some of their songs but if they ever disband then Anthony Kiedis can take up writing songs for the Wiggles or Barney the way he can't stop rhyming nonsense lyrics.

The Beatles ? They were influential but their time has been. And gone.

Nickleback stink and nobody actually likes them so I'm not going to list them. Same goes with Panic at the Disco and Fallout Boy.

I almost forgot to mention The fucking Eagles.

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
enzilewulf said:
WafflesandBacon593 said:
[sub] im first to say this.....[/sub]
[HEADING=1]JONAS BROS.[/HEADING]
they need to stop with the Teenie poppy music it SUCKS
that *points arrow up*
HAHA I'll have to second that and add Maroon 5 because they just plain suck XD

lissn

Dec 13, 2009
U2, Jonas Brothers, all that stuff. Most of the stuff already posted in this thread, really.

Also generally anything that is plastered on EVERY FREAKING WALL and lamp post I see when I drive to school every morning, because sometimes new things just don't live up to the hype.

sam_savage1393

Oct 1, 2009
WafflesandBacon593 said:
[sub] im first to say this.....[/sub]
[HEADING=1]JONAS BROS.[/HEADING]
they need to stop with the Teenie poppy music it SUCKS
Agree, and also those horrible boy bands that sing about getting the girls when we all know they have no fame.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
SonicKoala said:
Berethond said:

I fully agree - she's bizarre, no doubt, but as far as straight up pop music goes, she's better than anybody else today on mainstream radio. I don't typically like modern-day pop music, but even I have to admit that some of her stuff is insanely catchy.
On top of all that, she's ridiculously skilled vocally.