Popular bands that you don't like?

senorcromas

Sep 24, 2009
What exactly do you mean by popular? Do you mean bands that are household names (Beatles, Rolling Stones, etc.)? If that's the case, I don't like The Police. However, it seems to me most people took it as the "pop" genre (Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, etc.). In that case, I'd have to say almost all. I say almost because I'm not biased enough to say that there isn't at least one pop band/artist that I could possibly like. I'll quite possibly never find them, but hey, you never know...

justhereforthemoney

Aug 31, 2009
I like a lot of bands and different kinds of music, and a lot that has been mentioned here. But when I think about bands (music) I don't like there is really only one name that comes to mind, the killers. I think the singer sounds so whiny.

captainkrunch

Nov 1, 2009
Tool, i don't see the attraction nearly every person i know looks up to tool like they are godly and ive been forced to listen to MANY of their songs and i haven't found 1 song that doesn't sound bland boring and lifeless

scorch 13

Mar 24, 2009
Lets see *clearing throat* jonas brothers,hannah montana,green day,fallout boy,and anything else that can be associated with emo fags.

Lamppenkeyboard

Jun 3, 2009
DSEZ said:
please dont kill me for this but i never liked pink floyd
[Takes out power drill]

Oh we aren't going to kill you...

Just kidding. Yeah just like the other guy. I can understand why someone wouldn't like Pink Floyd.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
enzilewulf said:
Also i hate bands that are all based about love, i like it when they actully have meaning, like im listing to fort minor, Mike shinoda's spin off band from Linkin park. I know Linkin park gets hate but i like them. Better than all that " I LOVE YYYYOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!" god shut up.
I enjoy Linkin Park also. I mean come on guys, they are one of the most original bands out there. I hate I lov you songs unless they are done well. Basically all new Rap songs dating back to the early 2000s.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
If you need to ask why, you are blind and deaf.

These young men are truly the greatest music assassins known to mankind.

I believe it was Wander Freak who did a review of this CD. How he made it through shit like this, is beyond me. But I know one thing: He's a hero. That's for DAMN sure.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Aerodynamic said:
I fucking hate muse
Blarghhh. That hurts something deep. But hell, its about time I found someone who dislikes them. I guess that the guys voice can be a little to high.

captainkrunch

Nov 1, 2009
fragile_bandwidth said:
Any rap music, Disney spawn, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, almost every boy band, Pink Floyd...
Man lumping pink floyd with everything else on your list just isn't fair... =/

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Metallica is decent at best and everyone, including themselves, act like they are the gods of metal. And everyone knows that the god of metal is Ronnie James Dio.

turbo4400

Dec 13, 2009
Lets see, nickleback is a no-brainer, along with the majority of 80's rock, "lady" gaga, new green day, all heavy metal and all music like disturbed and staind. And any rap like Flo Rida, there is good rap out there like Jay-Z, jedi mind tricks and Kid CuDi but people like Flo Rida give rap a bad name. Bad lyrics, bad beats, and the guy can't even really rap.