Portal is FREE on Steam!

laol1999

Apr 15, 2010
im kinda disapointed because i recently put alot of effort to get it from a freind for free

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
Was playing SA which I just got on steam the other week for about ?2.50, log off it and get told I can get Portal for free. Was so happy!

TheodoreLuke

Nov 30, 2009
Armored Prayer said:
Damn I'd download this but I don't have the proper computer to play it on. Or a Steam account.
Download Steam and get a copy for future purposes, also what kind of computer because you should try the demo first because you might be able to play it.

otacon

May 5, 2010
Licenses and Subscriptions:
Portal - Complimentary (Opt In) <---

Opt in to what?

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
TimeLord said:
wordsmith said:
TimeLord said:
HT_Black said:
There is but one word to describe this:

This is...a triumph.

I feel disgusted with myself now.
I'm making a note here, huge success.
Indeed, it's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

With this deal, that is.
Indeed, Valve seem to: "..do what they want, because they can"
For the good of all of us... except the ones who were expecting high quality DLC for Left 4 Dead and instead got a rushed, inferior sequel.

Enigma6667

Apr 3, 2010
FUCKIN' A!!

Valve is one of those rare game developers that actually seems like they care about their fans. Although I'm skeptical and think that beneath that facade is another corporation that wants your money, I'll just take my free Portal and shut my fat fucking head for once :3

Rewdalf

Usually Sacrastic
Jan 6, 2010
Boom.
I now own Portal.
This is why Valve is the best fucking developer ever...

Dienekes

Sep 13, 2008
Download starting, I was up to 14% before I came stuck with this message, the mac has as a result been deported to a different room within the house before it takes a little tumble down the stairs, and then the other flight of stairs.