Portal Turret Egg Cup Gives Breakfast a Scientific Flavor

Baldry

New member
Feb 11, 2009
2,412
0
0
HankMan said:
Eggcelent! I've been looking for a way to Science-up my breakfast.
I love you and all your one liners...Have my babies...I mean, keep up the good work!

This is awesome, I may make one and sneak into my friends house, muhaha...Don't even like eggs.
 

Grace Coma

New member
Apr 28, 2011
2
0
0
*vegan swings in on a vine to crash the party*
Did ya know just one egg has over half the daily recommended amount of cholesterol?
That said this is pretty freaking adorable.
I need to find some white plastic hollow eggs, and fill them with candies and make this!

*party resumes*
 

Jumplion

New member
Mar 10, 2008
7,873
0
0
It's a good way to start the day with an unhealthy dose of science!

What am I saying? There's never an unhealthy dose of science!
 

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
8,977
0
0
HankMan said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
HankMan said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
It certainly looks egg-syting, along as it's not just a yolk report. Then I've just had un ouef.
HankMan said:
Eggcelent! I've been looking for a way to Science-up my breakfast.
Hi-5.
I'd totally be willing to shell out for one of those!
You crack me up, little buddy; but no more poaching my best puns, or it will be eggsasperating.
Well Eggscuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Me!
Sorry I had to do it!
You didn't HAVE to.
Stop eggxaggerating.
 

Braedan

New member
Sep 14, 2010
697
0
0
Sweeeeeet. Couldn't you make another wire running vertical to attach the "eye" to though? then every egg could shell you.
 

KaosuHamoni

New member
Apr 7, 2010
1,528
0
0
AC10 said:
HankMan said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
HankMan said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
It certainly looks egg-syting, along as it's not just a yolk report. Then I've just had un ouef.
HankMan said:
Eggcelent! I've been looking for a way to Science-up my breakfast.
Hi-5.
I'd totally be willing to shell out for one of those!
You crack me up, little buddy; but no more poaching my best puns, or it will be eggsasperating.
Well Eggscuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Me!
Sorry I had to do it!
You didn't HAVE to.
Stop eggxaggerating.
Oh shush now.

His jokes are Eggsistential to my daily dose of comedy!
 

AssassinJoe

New member
Oct 1, 2010
625
0
0
KaosuHamoni said:
AC10 said:
HankMan said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
HankMan said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
It certainly looks egg-syting, along as it's not just a yolk report. Then I've just had un ouef.
HankMan said:
Eggcelent! I've been looking for a way to Science-up my breakfast.
Hi-5.
I'd totally be willing to shell out for one of those!
You crack me up, little buddy; but no more poaching my best puns, or it will be eggsasperating.
Well Eggscuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Me!
Sorry I had to do it!
You didn't HAVE to.
Stop eggxaggerating.
Oh shush now.

His jokes are Eggsistential to my daily dose of comedy!
Oh god, he's got everyone doing it now.
 

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
1,846
0
0
Yeah, it looks cool. Hardly impressive though. The guy drew a red dot on an egg and sat it on a piece of stylised wire.

I'm not overwhelmingly eggcited by this article.
 

Jumpingbean3

New member
May 3, 2009
484
0
0
Logan Westbrook said:
Portal Turret Egg Cup Gives Breakfast a Scientific Flavor

If you want to make your own turret egg cup, you can find full step-by-step instructions here [http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-your-own-Portal-Sentry-Turret-Egg-Cup/]. You don't have to just use white eggs either, because, as Cave Johnson says [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/trailers/3005-Portal-2-Turret], turrets come in hundreds of designer colors, like "Forest," "Desert" and even, "Table."

Source: Instructables [http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-your-own-Portal-Sentry-Turret-Egg-Cup/]


Permalink
You forgot the "Evening at the Improv" and "What Idiot Picked You?!" designer colours (although you'd be hard pressed to find that kind of egg).
 

randommaster

New member
Sep 10, 2008
1,802
0
0
Skeneo said:
I want mine to be coloured "evening at the improv".
It it was Table colored you wouldn't be able to find it once you set it down.

LTK_70 said:
Great! And instead of bullets, this turret is filled to the brim with proteins!
You get 63% more protein per protein. Just try getting near that breakfast. It's your funeral.
 

GrizzlerBorno

New member
Sep 2, 2010
2,295
0
0
AssassinJoe said:
KaosuHamoni said:
AC10 said:
HankMan said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
HankMan said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
It certainly looks egg-syting, along as it's not just a yolk report. Then I've just had un ouef.
HankMan said:
Eggcelent! I've been looking for a way to Science-up my breakfast.
Hi-5.
I'd totally be willing to shell out for one of those!
You crack me up, little buddy; but no more poaching my best puns, or it will be eggsasperating.
Well Eggscuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Me!
Sorry I had to do it!
You didn't HAVE to.
Stop eggxaggerating.
Oh shush now.

His jokes are Eggsistential to my daily dose of comedy!
Oh god, he's got everyone doing it now.
Come on, Join in. There's no fun in being the Eggception.....
X)

OT: As a man who didn't grow up using an "Eggcup" during breakfast, I must ask:..... What the fuck IS an eggcup exactly?
 

Andaxay

Thinking with Portals
Jun 4, 2008
514
0
0
The only flaw I can see in this is that I'd find it too adorable to eat after I'd made it. I might make one and then just make another regular egg, haha.
 

Femaref

New member
May 4, 2008
186
0
0
GrizzlerBorno said:
AssassinJoe said:
KaosuHamoni said:
AC10 said:
HankMan said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
HankMan said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
It certainly looks egg-syting, along as it's not just a yolk report. Then I've just had un ouef.
HankMan said:
Eggcelent! I've been looking for a way to Science-up my breakfast.
Hi-5.
I'd totally be willing to shell out for one of those!
You crack me up, little buddy; but no more poaching my best puns, or it will be eggsasperating.
Well Eggscuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Me!
Sorry I had to do it!
You didn't HAVE to.
Stop eggxaggerating.
Oh shush now.

His jokes are Eggsistential to my daily dose of comedy!
Oh god, he's got everyone doing it now.
Come on, Join in. There's no fun in being the Eggception.....
X)

OT: As a man who didn't grow up using an "Eggcup" during breakfast, I must ask:..... What the fuck IS an eggcup exactly?
Due to the roundish shape,a boiled egg won't stay up unless you either a) crash the side were the air pocket was into the table, creating a flat surface or b) use an eggcup to keep it from falling. Then you proceed to carefully crack the shell at the top with a teaspoon and eat the egg from the shell.

This way, you can eat soft boiled eggs (ie. white is done, but the yellow part is creamy) without making a mess.
 

Android2137

New member
Feb 2, 2010
813
0
0
Bob the frantic said:
Can I get "who the heck authorised this..." colour?

Seriously, that is so awesome I might start eating eggs again!
I think you mean "What idiot picked these?" color.

OT: So do we break it before it shoots us or do we just tip it over?
 

GrizzlerBorno

New member
Sep 2, 2010
2,295
0
0
Femaref said:
GrizzlerBorno said:
Come on, Join in. There's no fun in being the Eggception.....
X)

OT: As a man who didn't grow up using an "Eggcup" during breakfast, I must ask:..... What the fuck IS an eggcup exactly?
Due to the roundish shape,a boiled egg won't stay up unless you either a) crash the side were the air pocket was into the table, creating a flat surface or b) use an eggcup to keep it from falling. Then you proceed to carefully crack the shell at the top with a teaspoon and eat the egg from the shell.

This way, you can eat soft boiled eggs (ie. white is done, but the yellow part is creamy) without making a mess.
Oh Okay. Thanks for the info........ Also why can't you just........ I dunno. It feels like an unnecessary middle-man to me. Why not just peel all the skin off and then chop/bite off a bit on the bottom to make a flat surface?

Then again, I only ever eat Eggs fried or sunny-side; Almost never boiled, so....