Portland protesters damage Democratic headquarters, later attack ICE offices

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
Police say a group of about 150 protesters carrying anti-Biden and anti-police signs marched in Portland streets and damaged the headquarters of the Democratic Party of Oregon. Another violent clash occurred later at federal immigration offices.

The group smashed windows and spray-painted anarchist symbols Wednesday at the political party building. Police said eight arrests were made.

Police say it was one of four groups gathering in the city on Inauguration Day.

A group of about 150 people also marched in Seattle, where police say windows at a federal courthouse were broken and three people were arrested.

Federal officers later declared an unlawful assembly outside the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) building in Portland, the site of numerous clashes over the past year, KGW reported.

Police said people were throwing rocks, eggs and vandalizing the building. KGW said federal officers first warned demonstrators on a loudspeaker not to trespass on federal property, then used munitions and tear gas to disperse them.
https://ktvz.com/news/crime-courts/...r-damage-democratic-headquarters-in-portland/

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Fuck ICE, fuck Ted Wheeler, fuck Joe Biden. If you’re interested in firing Ted Wheeler, shit heel coward of a mayor (and technically police commissioner) that he is, I advise you to support Total Recall PDX. I know I do.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
But not the republican HQ, that better be like day 2. All kidding aside. Maybe you guys should just unionize your workplaces.