Positivity: Say something nice about a country.

Miyenne

May 16, 2013
I love Canada, how we're rather accepting of all peoples and everything about those peoples.

When I go to the United States I enjoy my visits. When I go to Arkansas to be with my friends I love how I'm shown off "She's from Canada!" and my friend's friends all go "Ooohh!" and stare at me. It's weird, but sometimes nice to be the centre of attention.

Everyone's so polite! And I'm Canadian, so I know polite. My friends kids are all "Yes sir, yes ma'am" to their parents... But it could be because their dad's a former army sniper/now police officer and their mom's a nurse who spends her free time at the shooting range.

And the landscape down there really is quite beautiful. It's really not that different from here at all. Just warmer and less humid.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
I love this thread...

South Korea: I love your music, movies. actors/ actresses and the food is great! I know there happens to be some history between Japan and South Korea, but I really could care less.

China: How would the world survive without their factories? Also the history and architecture amazes me. Not to mention food.

Phillipines: So friendly, so great in adapting. Best singers and performers in asia. And intelligent/

America: Great entertainment.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
Johnny Novgorod said:
Canadians seem to be extremely nice people. What is it about them?
It's our Tim Horton's coffee.

Italy is the nicest country shaped like an article of clothing.