Post a picture of you

Froobyx

Mar 22, 2009
traceur_ said:
I feel like a baby, I've seen 2 people that are younger than me! you are all so old!

Cheers for that :/ I'm only 17.. I'm not that old, yet.

May 7, 2008
Labyrinth said:
traceur_ said:
I feel like a baby, I've seen 2 people that are younger than me! you are all so old!
Get the fuck off my lawn.

SilentHunter7 said:
And the award for the best budget make-over goes to...

It amuses me to see so many metalheads on these forums. Then again, judging by just how sexy metal is, I can see the corellation.

O_O the hand grabbing your head....is worrying me lol

Mr.Pandah said:
John-Joe said:
<spoiler= Behold, I am 17>Couple of months ago, me on the right.

This one is more recent, where I chopped of my hair, and removed my happy face.
You kind of look like Justin Timberlake in the 2nd picture...No homo.

Edit: Thats me...yeah, I did hit my target...Surprising, right? *This was about a year ago*
thats awesome!!
Caimekaze said:
I would post, but the only recent pictures of me are- Wait, no.
One second.
That's a horrid photo of me. I'm the kid in the black tank-top who looks disgruntled. The object of the photo is my friend Chris xD;

It's the most recent photo of me where I actually look like my gender.
your friend looks like you avatar lol nice picture

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008

Yes... There was a man in a bunny suit. He felt so soft.

lazy_bum

Mar 25, 2009
Labyrinth said:
traceur_ said:
Get the fuck off my lawn.

SilentHunter7 said:
And the award for the best budget make-over goes to...

It amuses me to see so many metalheads on these forums. Then again, judging by just how sexy metal is, I can see the corellation.

Its not just me thats noticed how many fellow metalheads are on these forums. Long Hair is awesome (cue Loriel Advert style hair flick).

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
sorry user name taken. said:
O_O the hand grabbing your head....is worrying me lol
He wasn't grabbing my head, he was scratching it.

And childhood pictures of me are not appearing. EVER.

Froobyx

Mar 22, 2009
EmileeElectro said:
N'awwwwwhhh

I was like 4 or 5, the one on the right. Was in Mini Europe in Belgium ^^ I don't look like that anymore, I did have long hair! It was tied up.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Froobyx said:
EmileeElectro said:
N'awwwwwhhh

I was like 4 or 5, the one on the right. Was in Mini Europe in Belgium ^^ I don't look like that anymore, I did have long hair! It was tied up.
My fringe used to always be that wonky XD

Your mum dressed you in pink puffy coats too?!

Froobyx

Mar 22, 2009
EmileeElectro said:
Froobyx said:
EmileeElectro said:
N'awwwwwhhh

My fringe used to always be that wonky XD

Your mum dressed you in pink puffy coats too?!
Yerh, I had that coat for ages :) Not too keen on the teddy bear jumper like :/

And atleast your fringe wasn't a straight one!

lazy_bum

Mar 25, 2009
youngest picture of me on the net is from when i was about ten and rather overweight. :S might put it up if i can summon the courage. lol

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Oh, you're never going to get a picture of me.

That is, unless I wind up getting my photo taken at Escapism '09.

Funny, there are a lot more female members on the forum than I expected. Heh, it amuses me to think that a lot of the users I thought were male aren't.

NewGeekPhilosopher

Feb 25, 2009
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b204/a1z/JakePhoto.jpg

That's one of me in real life.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b204/a1z/JakeTheMangakaAskJunkoPromoArt.jpg

That's one of me drawn in as promo art for my semi-autobiographical webmanga Ask Junko!. I draw myself much better with a pencil and paper but I have a Wacom tablet so hey. I drew myself with a big mouth because sometimes I say things I regret.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
I've no idea how to post pictures here, especially since most of my online pictures of myself are on websites that I wouldn't want people from here to visit (i.e, social networking websites and their like).

Instead, I'm going to just change my profile pic to my actual face for maybe a week or so. Basically I look like a very young Gil Grissom. Like Mr. Grissom, I usually have a full beard and mustache or permanent five o' clock shadow. I'm saying this now because my picture will almost certainly be one where I'm sans beard (since I don't trim it much, I tend to avoid taking pictures when I have one).

I must say, there sure have been a lot of very attractive members of the opposite sex in this topic.

Edit: Behold, for I am glorious! Observe my ability to command lesser life forms (such as squirrels) to do my bidding by the power of my backwards hat!

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007

This one's about eight months old - it was taken on my honeymoon.

Firefly22

Sep 3, 2008
I dont know how to upload pics properly so i will link this instead and by the way i dont photograph well at all.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=122242284&albumID=159647&imageID=33629328

Ushario

Mar 6, 2009
I'm amazed at the quality of the community on this forum, most games related forums would turn into a warzone with a thread like this.

Sorry I cant be bothered uploading a pic right now, so I'll just link my facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/people/Daniel-Adam-Usher/1404789044

cyber_andyy

Dec 31, 2008
I have almost zero pictures of me recently, will have to get one taken, so i will upload so you can see me in my sexyness, but later.