Post games that you own that you EXTREMELY love

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
Oblivion.

I've spent over 300 hours on one character in that game, and he's not even level 30.

And that's just one character.

spartandude said:
KotOR 1 and 2
How could I forget about those? Throw them in the lot as well.

Skybluedemon

Mar 3, 2011
Final Fantasy ten, it was the first proper RPG game I ever played and I havent looked back since. I loved the story the setting and the characters.

Persona 4 is pretty damn awesome aswell.

Bonemonster

Mar 3, 2011
The Random Paradox said:
Chrono Trigger.
I'm going to have to go with this as well. In short, it is perfection. A true classic by all means that has yet to be defeated even almost 16 years later.

Accountfailed

May 27, 2009
SpaceArcader said:
My favourite game of all time is Shadow of the Colossus. Its a brilliant creation and one of the best experiences I have played in a game. Roaming the vast wilderness, searching for colossi and taking them down with nothing but a sword, a bow and your horse Agro. I've played the game numerous times and its one of those games where the more you play it the more fun it is.

I don't play it as often as I should be. Other games I love is the Half Life series, Portal, Red Dead Redemption and currently Battlefield:BC2 but when I look back Shadow of the Colossus stands tallest.
pffft! who doesn't love portal.

oh and for me, Burnout Paradise. Ive been playing it since it came out, I've 100%'d it twice, and for a short period of time was in the top 300 burnout racers in the world . LOVE that game so much.
also dungeon keeper 2, seriously, what a fantastic game.

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Uncharted 2
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Silent Hill
Sonic The Hedgehog 1 and 2
Half Life 2
Mass Effect 2
Spyro The Dragon
Bioshock
Age of Empires 2
Medievil 1 and 2
Team Fortress 2
EVE Online
Heavy Rain
Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)
The longest Journey

And many many more. There are sooo many games that I love. :)

Andrew_Mac

Feb 20, 2011
for now i will say Pokemon blue. first game i ever played :D

next week though... i shall be saying BULLETSTORM!!!

May 5, 2010
The Mass Effect series, Halo 3, Bioshock, Uncharted 2, inFamous, Modern Warfare 1AND 2, the Jak series, the Sly Cooper series(2 was the best, probably) Assassin's Creed 2 and Brohood, Oblivion, God of War series, the original 3 Spyro games....And I guess that's it.

ABLb0y said:
WET, Bioshock 2, Ff13, GTA 4, InFamous, PREY, Splatterhouse, Silent Hill (Pretty much any one)
OK, this is gonna sound strange if the answer is "no", but when you say "Prey", do you mean the game about the Native American guy on the spaceship that's trying to kill him? Because that game was awesome, and no one else likes it.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
The Mass Effects are the top of that list, then there's Call of Duty 4, Warcraft 3, Halo 2, Fallout 3 and a bunch of games I can't think of off the top of my head.

Antidrall

Mar 16, 2010
Final Fantasy Tactics. a deep, complex story, relatable, believable characters, a customization system that could kick the ass of a lot of MMO's, and the last good final fantasy game.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
I LOVE Spyro. The original trilogy, that is.

Anyone who's seen me around in the Insomniacs group would know this. For a while there I was thrashing the Spyro trivia. But I always see it too late anymore. :<

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines

One of the best RPGs ever. Steam, $20, everyone reading this buy it now, patch 7.3

Mouse One

Jan 22, 2011
Yet another fan of Mass Effect here (loved them both, but especially 2). Had to uninstall them off the computer so I could get work done... Actually, pretty much every Bioware game has me addicted for at least one playthrough.

You know, though, there's a lot of little 2D flash games I find myself unaccountably addicted to for sometimes up to a week. Amorphous comes to mind. There's this little guy with a sword, and these angry blobs attack him. So he hits them with the sword and they explode. I know, I thought "Dang, this is stupid" for the first minute of play. Then I noticed I'd been playing it for half an hour. http://www.kongregate.com/games/innocuousGames/amorphous

SpaceArcader

Mar 2, 2011
Macnaa said:
Games in Order:

Morrowind
Mass Effect 2
Medieval Total War 1
Age of Empires 2
Oblivion
Dragon Age Origins
Mass Effect 1
Diablo 2
Mirror's Edge (I know, but it's fun)
Hitman: Blood Money
Escape Velocity: Nova
Blood Money was amazing. Honestly the amount of ways to do in that game is limitless. I particularly like the mission Curtains Down.

SpaceArcader

Mar 2, 2011
mr. cool said:
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc

My first "real" game ever.

*nostalgia kick*
That game was brilliant. At times I thought the creators were on LSD especially the transportation levels when your surfing.