Post if you haven't played Skyrim yet!

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Gubernaculum said:
Your not missing anything.
Technically, he is actually missing something. Especially if it bothered him enough to post about it.

That said, in another year Skyrim will likely be forgotten so take that for what it's worth.

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
I too have not played it yet even though it is one of the few new games that i actually want, bugs & all.....

SidingWithTheEnemy

Sep 29, 2011
Wow, impressive.
That's the best disguise for the "Am I the only one" thread I've seen on the internet thus far. Congratulations!

And no, you're not the only one! :)

And to be back on topic,
according to the millions of sales Skyrim had and the billions of people on this globe Skyrim-Players are quite a minority.
[edit]
Done some googling and found out that about that someone estimated that there are 900 Million PCs in the world. I have not one clue how s/he came up with that idea but it seems plausible. Additionally we haven't even talked about the "lesser Gaming Races" using PS3 and xBox[/edit]

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
I haven't played it yet, but I will get it for Christmas.

Why not now? Because I am writing a book, and such delightful distractions of a finely constructed game would only get in my way. However, I will finish my book near January, so than I can continue my gaming experience.

Kaytastrophe

Jun 7, 2010
Haven't played it yet either. I am going to wait a year for the Game of the Year edition with a good chunk of the bugs fixed and all the DLC.

Henkie36

Aug 25, 2010
I haven't played Skyrim, as posted in topics much like this one, because I don't want to.

Lord Legion

Feb 26, 2010
I am waiting for winter break to play it...otherwise I just may disappear from college altogether. The "Elder Scrolls" and I have a tenuous relationship. I know the province of Vvardenfell better than my own town.

Can't wait for winter break! At least when I get it though, there will be tons of mods out.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
I'd like to, but I can easily wait for Christmas, and even if I don't get it then, I can wait for months after when the price drops a bit.
I'm a bit of the minority apparently due to the fact I've never played TES games, I have Oblivion waiting to play too. But eh. *shrugs* Like I said, I can wait.

mcdain

Oct 2, 2011
I haven't played it, but I'll be getting it for Christmas. It's not a genre I'm very familiar with, but the hordes of people singing it's praises would suggest its rather good.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Nope. Well, not strictly true, that. I did play for about a minute, because my friend wanted me to make it work better on his laptop. I walked down some steps. The End.

SidheKnight

Nov 28, 2011
I haven't played Skyrim yet.

When I get enough money I'll buy it!

(Hopefully by that time the price will be lower)

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Agayek said:
That said, in another year Skyrim will likely be forgotten so take that for what it's worth.
I doubt this very much.
In a decade or two, there's a chance. But not in a year.
It just has too many arrows in the knees to be forgotten!

Shadu

Nov 10, 2010
I haven't for a few reasons, most leading back do lack of something. Lack of money, lack of time, lack of motivation.

I didn't play Morrowwind (as it was on a system I have never owned), I played an hour or two of Oblivion and it bored me to tears. So, I doubt I'll be picking up Skyrim any time in the foreseeable future.

LilithSlave

Sep 1, 2011
$60 for an Elder Scrolls game? No thank you. No Elder Scrolls game is worth $60 of my money.

Honestly, I was hoping I would come back today and there wouldn't be so many Skyrim topics on the front page. Maybe a few more Skyward Sword topics for a change(triforce knows it deserves it). But nope, I'm quite disappointed. I just need to stop coming around to this site.

The typical fandom around here seems not to my taste and it ends up flooding the place, to the point other games I like will never get any discussion. I mean Skyward Sword is a huge game but has almost no topics around here, it doesn't add up.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Count Igor said:
I doubt this very much.
In a decade or two, there's a chance. But not in a year.
It just has too many arrows in the knees to be forgotten!
Ok that's true, that meme will keep it in mainstream consciousness for a very long time.

Edit:
Metalhandkerchief said:
Considering Morrowind to this day still has 10 new mods uploaded to the Nexus every day... Not a chance. TES is the one game series that never dissipates from memory.

It has also secured passage into the halls of fame, being the best game to have come out in an entire year. (And some even say it's the best game conceived by man, which I almost agree with.)
Well then some are wrong. The best game ever conceived by man was released September 26, 2000 by BioWare and Black Isle for the Apple OS9 and Windows 95 under the name Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.

And anyone who disagrees is simply wrong.