Postal 3 is Coming For Christmas

Mr.Amakir

Jun 2, 2010
Aw yeah, i loved Postal 2 and i will defiantly pick this up. By the way, you can buy the game from Steam [http://store.steampowered.com/app/10220/] too.

Natdaprat

Sep 10, 2009
I read Portal 3, but was pleasantly surprised to find it was Postal 3.

I loved the last one!

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Wait this game didn't come out yet? Why are there so many videos of it on youtube from like, 3 years ago?

Amphoteric

Jun 8, 2010
JamesStone said:
Thank god, it´s postal. Everyone, you can put those pitchforks down, Valve isn´t making a rushed shitty Portal game...

Yet!

*Trollface and runs from angry mob*

But, seriously, it´s good to see they´re still developing Postal 3, because by now, I almost forgot those games existed. Skyrim can be a blessing AND a curse, you see.
A black hole engulfing the earth is more likely than Valve rushing games.

countrysteaksauce

Jul 10, 2008
I can honestly say I got much more enjoyment from Postal 2 than Portal 1/2. Looking forward to seeing what RWS thought up for this one.

Vzzdak

May 7, 2010
I'd give Postal 1 a pass, but Postal 2 was pretty funny. Additionally, there's a decent Ewe Boll movie recently out for Postal, the plot of which is loosely based around story elements in Postal 2.

Looking forward to Postal 3, though would prefer a Mac port.

Il_Exile_lI

Jun 23, 2010
Amphoteric said:
JamesStone said:
Thank god, it´s postal. Everyone, you can put those pitchforks down, Valve isn´t making a rushed shitty Portal game...

Yet!

*Trollface and runs from angry mob*

But, seriously, it´s good to see they´re still developing Postal 3, because by now, I almost forgot those games existed. Skyrim can be a blessing AND a curse, you see.
A black hole engulfing the earth is more likely than Valve rushing games.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Valve, but Left 4 Dead 2 says hi.

xyrafhoan

Jan 11, 2010
I love how the Steam feature run-down includes "Kill Uwe Boll! (or save him!)"

Is anyone really going to save Uwe Boll?

jedizero

Feb 26, 2009
xyrafhoan said:
Is anyone really going to save Uwe Boll?
Well, if Uwe Boll plays it, I guess.

The reason we misread it is because our brain is lazy, and likes to look at the general 'shape of the word', and fills in the blanks. I can tell you this right now. I looked at it, and I saw an R instead of an S. Because when I see PO_TAL, first thing that leaps to mind is Portal, because its had a larger impact.

Mind, Postal 2 is hilarious, and has been demonized to the point of stupidity. As the makers say, its only as violent towards innocents, as you want to make it. So if its anyone's fault that you're going around doing horrific things...Its yours.

FFHAuthor

Aug 1, 2010
Metal Brother said:
Postal? WTF? I wonder if I'm the only one who read the headline and saw "Portal 3" ;-)
Yeah, ditto. I didn't know that Anticipation going from 100 - 0 in a quarter second could be physically painful.