Postal 3 is Coming For Christmas

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Oh for fucks sake we get it. Now comment on the actually thread instead of how many of you misread the title! Seriously the whole first page is the same thing!

OT:Glad to see the game made it out of development hell. While they changed it to third person I still can't wait to play it.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
am i the only one here who read POSTAL 3 and not PORTAL 3??
im still interested. part 2 was just so sick that i did had fun with it. even my father had to laugh when he saw what i used the cats for :p
steam still says available in december but no date. still busy with serious sam 3 and assassins creed revelations.

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
...I read it as portal 3. But unlike most people, got more hyped when I realized it said postal. Good..memories...good. *Just remembers an insane asylum, gasoline, lighters and unzipped pants*

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
OrokuSaki said:
Did everyone else see "Portal 3?" I was wondering how they came up with it so fast.
I think you are. I know I got it wrong.

kayisking

Sep 14, 2010
xyrafhoan said:
I love how the Steam feature run-down includes "Kill Uwe Boll! (or save him!)"

Is anyone really going to save Uwe Boll?
Well, this game tends to make people sadistic.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
The more I see the same "I thought this was talking about Portal 3. Herp a derp." comments, the more I find it less funny.

I had interest in this game when it was first announced, but lately I forgot about the sequel.

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
I never played the others, but this is significant to me as a Valve fan for a couple reasons: One, it's on the Source engine, making it the first sandbox-type game to use that engine and I'm genuinely curious how the heck they pulled that off; and two, it's supposedly going to be released for OS X and Linux, making it the first third-party Source game on the Mac and the first ever on Linux, and I'm also genuinely curious how the heck they pulled that off.

And yeah, it's not "presumably" going to be released digitally; the Steam store page has been up for like a month now.