Power Rangers To Be Rebooted in Live-Action Film from Lionsgate

Mr. Q

Apr 30, 2013
Huh! It's weird that I was thinking of the notion of a live action MMPR reboot movie. Now, this news hits the Internet.

Is Hollywood reading our thoughts? Are they reading my thoughts right now?! O_O

[small]Can anyone hear what I'm thinking about?[/small]

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
Mr. Q said:
Huh! It's weird that I was thinking of the notion of a live action MMPR reboot movie. Now, this news hits the Internet.

Is Hollywood reading our thoughts? Are they reading my thoughts right now?! O_O

[small]Can anyone hear what I'm thinking about?[/small]
*puts on thought reading helmat* hmm, I believe your thinking about cookies.

OT: God that's a series I haven't seen in a long time, seriously Hollywood's love of reboots is getting rediculas. Stupid greedy and lazy American film industry, if only they didn't kill most of the rest off.

FogHornG36

Jan 29, 2011
You are going to make a movie out of a tv show that was only around because the people funding it saw it as a cheep way to sell toys? No thanks, but if you do...

Please have a cool black guy play as the black power ranger, he was my fav in the original show.

Timothy Dy Ning

May 8, 2014
WOOHOO! GO! create the movie to destroy power rangers! So Super sentai gets the exposure it deserves in the first place.

NoeL

May 14, 2011
As long as nebezial [http://nebezial.deviantart.com/] gets on board as lead designer I'm a-ok with this.

EDIT: Actually, as glorious as the art is I'd prefer a much chunkier Megazord. I like the effeminate Ranger costumes though.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
NoeL said:
As long as nebezial [http://nebezial.deviantart.com/] gets on board as lead designer I'm a-ok with this.

EDIT: Actually, as glorious as the art is I'd prefer a much chunkier Megazord. I like the effeminate Ranger costumes though.
I fucking love that guy's work.

Khrowley

Feb 4, 2012
Saban bought Power Rangers back from Disney only to pull a Disney? Damn just when I was getting back into Power Rangers now I'm uncertain.