Practice Your Putt With Japanese Women's Underwear

Emphraim

Mar 27, 2009
At least this advocates practicality unlike a lot of the stranger stuff out from Japan. Wonder how many people would actually buy it?

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Every country in the world does something that contributes to the world. The United States leads, Canada keeps the peace, France creates great stereotypes that we parody in bad comedy sketches, Japan is the What The Fuck leaders of the world.

Voltano

Dec 11, 2008
Well...I think I can see this being of some use in Japan considering they have such limited space there. Also this could work for when the woman is alone in a hotel somewhere and she wants to play a little golf in her room, or something.

But...as clothing? That is hard to understand for me.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Ah, Japan. Land of xenophobia, unrepentant war crimes, and stuff like this.

Neesa

Jan 29, 2009
Yeah, I'd never wear that. They'd consider my cup size as beginner's because they'd give too much of an unfair advantage. For the lulz, Japan. For the fuckin-lulz.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Abedeus said:
5stringedbandit said:
Does this mean Japanese women play golf nude?

Eww. This is worse than when the Dean suggested a game of Cricket instead of procreation.

Cookies for reference.
That's from The Last Continent, only it was the Chair of Indefinite Studies, not the Dean, and he suggested croquet, not cricket. I win at Discworld!

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
ansem1532 said:
..-.-

Dammit Japan..

I'm starting to think they have way to much time on there hands.
At this point I have been thinking that for a while now. Actually since I read the article about the Japanese building a life sized gundam. Must ready the bunker for the day it becomes operational.