Practice Your Putt With Japanese Women's Underwear

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Abedeus said:
Gildan Bladeborn said:
Abedeus said:
Eww. This is worse than when the Dean suggested a game of Cricket instead of procreation.

Cookies for reference.
That's from The Last Continent, only it was the Chair of Indefinite Studies, not the Dean, and he suggested croquet, not cricket. I win at Discworld!
Well done, monkey.

...I blame the translation. The only English book I have is Thud!, because it was almost 3 months before they translated it.
From what I've heard (from chatting with a fellow in Denmark) they do tend to lose something in the translation (which is why he was idly trying to convince me to send him my entire collection, heh).

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
5stringedbandit said:
Xan Krieger said:
5stringedbandit said:
Does this mean Japanese women play golf nude?
It would make golf more popular then Football.
Lets make it happen.

NAWGL

Nude Asian Woman's Gold League.
Combining the golf swing with unrestrained breasts may introduce certain physical impossibilities.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
geldonyetich said:
5stringedbandit said:
Xan Krieger said:
5stringedbandit said:
Does this mean Japanese women play golf nude?
It would make golf more popular then Football.
Lets make it happen.

NAWGL

Nude Asian Woman's Gold League.
Combining the golf swing with unrestrained breasts may introduce certain physical impossibilities.
And here I was thinking that was basically the point, heh.

Corporal Yakob

Nov 28, 2009
Its stuff like this that makes me deseperatly want to go to the land of the Rising Sun whilst at the same time destroying my already fragile grip on reality. Fragile, incidently from other crazy Japanese stuff.

anjani1

Dec 1, 2009
I have wondered often why a woman would dream "I was a..." in her underwear. Just odd, to say the least, and maybe even twisted.
Fashion shorts