Pre-order Deals Bonanza: AC4: Black Flag, COD: Ghosts

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Pre-order Deals Bonanza: AC4: Black Flag, COD: Ghosts

Rune Factory 4 [http://www.dealzon.com/deals/rune-factory-4-nintendo-3ds?drc=escapist] (Nintendo 3DS) - $35.99 at GameStop.
Released October 1. List is $40. Deal expires today.
<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from every Tuesday [http://www.dealzon.com] at 5:30PM Eastern for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

mistwolf

Feb 1, 2008
I can't help but feel that with the intro line 'Winter is coming' there should have been a Game of Thrones game announcement or something. :)

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag Skull Edition is £50 at Amazon (UK) same price as the standard edition at Game...

Thought you ought to know!

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
I am with Jim Sterling on this one. No more pre-orders or season passes. Boo! down with this sort of thing.

Whispering Cynic

Nov 11, 2009
I still can't understand how people can be willing to pay for a product in advance, without knowing whether it is any good. I've never done this and I'll certainly not start now.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Whispering Cynic said:
I still can't understand how people can be willing to pay for a product in advance, without knowing whether it is any good. I've never done this and I'll certainly not start now.
Because they want it? Look I'll be the first to say that I wasn't the biggest fan of Assassin's Creed 3, however I love all of the others and from what I've seen of this one, it looks like I'll be playing pirate for awhile.
I also preorder games so their delivered to my door (being disabled this stops me from having to arrange transport)

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
mistwolf said:
I can't help but feel that with the intro line 'Winter is coming' there should have been a Game of Thrones game announcement or something. :)
Wait have you played any of the current Game of Thrones games yet? They're uh, kinda terrible.

joshuanelson

Nov 7, 2013
My way of deciding what's going to do about new releases.
An excellent game that i must buy on opening day.
A game that i wouldnt mind playing but am prepared to wait a while for a price drop.
what I found about pc game bargains:
Batman: Arkham Origins (Steam) $17.59
Battlefield 4 Standard+China Rising CDKEY (Origin) $49.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (STEAM) $49.99
FIFA Manager 2014 CD Key (Origin) $36.99
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (Steam) $35.99
WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship (Steam) $29.99
NBA 2K14 CD Key (STEAM) $21.99
------------
Site: GameKeysBuy