Press Release Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus for Nintendo Switch Hits June 29

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Press Release Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus for Nintendo Switch Hits June 29

Press Release

Bethesda - We are pleased to announce Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus launches Friday, June 29 on Nintendo Switch. Spearheaded by veteran studio Panic Button with guidance from MachineGames, experience the complete, uncensored, award-winning story and signature gameplay whenever and wherever you want.

Watch the first official gameplay trailer featuring Wolfenstein II running on Nintendo Switch:

As BJ Blazkowicz, experience an unforgettable action-packed story brought to life by extraordinary characters. Reunite with your friends and fellow freedom fighters as you take on the evil Frau Engel and her Nazi army. Wage the second American Revolution your way - at home or on the go. And, for the perfect blend of immersion and accuracy, utilize Nintendo Switch's unique motion controls to stop the Nazi threat.

Winner of multiple awards, including Video Game Awards' 'Best Action Game of 2017', Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is rated M for mature by the ESRB and is priced at $59.99 for Nintendo Switch. For more information on Wolfenstein II, visit the official site [https://wolfenstein.bethesda.net/].

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Is Nintendo ready for a game where a middle aged Nazi dominatrix decapitates the protagonist half way through?

I know they released Conker's Bad Fur Day but that was almost two decades ago now, I don't want a diplomatic incident between Sweden and Japan ove rthis!

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
I think my question would be: how have they managed to fit a game that takes 55 GB of space on a PC onto a cartridge format that maxes out at 32?

I mean, yeah, you might have some savings from a fixed resolution and not having to work around different kinds of graphics hardware and so on... But presumably not a 42% savings.