Prince of Persia Sands of Time Remake confirmed via Russia's version of Uplay.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
So they used the Dagger of Time for a do-over?

Yay...

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
I'm wondering if they'll remake Warrior Within in all its edgy glory.
What I'm wondering is what the point of it is. Sands of Time is readily accessible from Uplay, why bother with a remake? I can't speak for the PoP fanbase, but I'm guessing that many would prefer a new installment.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
What I'm wondering is what the point of it is. Sands of Time is readily accessible from Uplay, why bother with a remake? I can't speak for the PoP fanbase, but I'm guessing that many would prefer a new installment.
I definitely would like a new installment, but fuck Ubisoft! They would screw it up in a heartbeat. But I hate them on principle alone.

I'm wondering if they'll remake Warrior Within in all its edgy glory.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I wouldn't mind a Shadow of the Colossus style remake of the original since it does have some rather outdated graphics on things like mouth movements.

Can't currently watch the video so I'll see what this actually looks like later.

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
I'm still waiting for new Splinter Cell and Rainbow Six game that doesn't look and play like ass.

I want them to take notes from Chaos Theory and Raven Shield respectively.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Subtitles sure wouldn't go amiss, for a start.

Ghostrick Dorklord

Ordinary High School Girl
Legacy
Oct 2, 2009
Through the Looking Glass
Country
Wonderland
So I found the original game recently when I was cleaning my room. I bought it like last year and forgot about it because I might not had ways of cleaning it since I bought it second hand. Yeah my germaphobia gets in the way of things like this but I digress.

Should I go play the original then since I found it recently or should I wait for the remake?

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
So I found the original game recently when I was cleaning my room. I bought it like last year and forgot about it because I might not had ways of cleaning it since I bought it second hand. Yeah my germaphobia gets in the way of things like this but I digress.

Should I go play the original then since I found it recently or should I wait for the remake?
Yeah the original is a really fun game. The music is awesome, the combat is really fun, the 2 protagonists have really good chemistry, and their banter is a delight to experience. It's just a really solid game. Highly recommended.

Reactions: Ghostrick Dorklord

B-cell

Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Looks like mobile game. the remake that need remake.

ubisoft now officially hit even more bottom.

B-cell

Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Do I need to call you a Bondulance?
come on. even fan made remake black mesa looks 1000 times better than this so called remake by AAA giant company.

its about developer who are passionate and developer who are just doing less effort for cash grab.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
once upon a time jordan mechnar was POP creator. now its fat indian girl.
Can you have some fucking dignity for once in your life? Too hard to ask? This is why no ones likes or respects you on either this site or Easy Allies. This is why I keep you on ignore.

Last edited:

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I sorta wasn't gonna bother with this anyway, since Ubisoft is what it is, but seeing that they're going to redo the cutscenes, character dialoge, and voice acting I'm actively fearing the worst. Remember when Farah returned in The Two Thrones? Yeah, exactly.