Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Court Ordered PSA

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
Court Ordered PSA

In order to pay for his past transgressions, Racing must make a Public Service Announcement video about sexual harassment. Maybe he should have just gone with the script...

Watch Video

Guybythestreet

May 31, 2009
Does the escapist ban firsts posts?

But anyways, another solid episode. Escapist has been getting better and better with non-animated series.

By that I mean, they get better and better series to run every few months.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Your music is done by someone called John Glennon?

:eek:

You lucky, lucky people.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
I could really go for a nice 3-6 month vacation. That's it, I'm telling the next person I see "nice tallywacker". Thanks Racing, you're a life saver.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
ha ha ha! love it.
look at my hand, now back at me, now look at me my hand, now to back to me. is that my hand? no it isn't! who touched your butt? it wasn't me, but it could be, if i was a registered sex offender. XD

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
Guybythestreet said:

But anyways, another solid episode. Escapist has been getting better and better with non-animated series.

No, we don't ban first posts. We ban posts that only say "first". Breaks the low-content rule.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
That guy is sooo gonna end up in jail. I mean, the hand trick, really?!
Jeeesus.
Still, quite an hilarious vid. Tho not my favorite. But still good !

Ris

Mar 31, 2011
"Sexual harassment is like a game of Bingo: you need everything to line up... or black out... yeah, you need them to black out, and then-"

"Stop."

So funny xD This could be my favourite short yet.

tristan_n

Sep 29, 2010
Funniest episode yet!! Keeps getting better - the cutting on this one is superb; the opening of the PSA, where Racing says, "Sexual Harassment, what is it?" - [cut] "innn...appropriate touching?" - had me on the floor. Racing going from snarky to wide-eyed & confused under the verbal abuse of Retro - A+, perfect tone.

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
Nasrin said:
Guybythestreet said:

No, we don't ban first posts. We ban posts that only say "first". Breaks the low-content rule.
Not too mention being just incredibly stupid and lame.

aegis7

Jun 20, 2007
I can't help but find Racing to be endearing in this short. Generally, he is a low-life, but he comes across as so childlike.

Apr 28, 2008
I love this series.

"Sexual harassment is like a game of Bingo: you need everything to line up... or black out... yeah, you need them to black out, and then-"

Genius.