Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Ep 1 - Breaking The Ice

weker

May 27, 2009
I feel this show should be removed because its bad... Na I tell a lie it shouldn't be removed (just like Jim sterlings show just because you don't like it doesn't mean it should be removed)
I don't really like the show if that wasn't obvious. So far I cant understand why anyone enjoys this as I don't feel it even reaches basic gamer humor.

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
Awesome show, I like it already, and hope it gets even better, this will help fill the gap in gaming comedy that was left when ENN stopped :D

FogBird

Apr 8, 2010
LOVED THIS.
But the Elbow she gave him didn't look real. Be more serious when it comes to violence. Just do it for real.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
plugav said:
It's funny and all, but WHY, OH, WHY would you release four episodes at once?
They're just getting the Escapist up to date with where the show actually is.

K_Dub

Oct 19, 2008
I knew RPG would be one of my favorites! Dude is hilarious! And of course, you just gotta love horror.

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
Well, that was kinda bad compared to the pilot. Only thing that really made me laugh was the Zerg attack. The pick up lines were good too but I laugh at any word play>>"

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
oh wow... RPG had the few good moments; and Racing was just plain nauseating. Who is the main guy? Retro? Ugggg. I'm actually surprised I made it through the entire thing. The pilot wasn't that good, but this was just plain bad.

And I thought The Jimquisition was awful, at least that has gotten marginally better with the last two episodes; whereas this one marched over to the cliff and jumped.

Skops

Mar 9, 2010
Yeah this didn't quite do it for me. The pick up lines were awesome, aside from that, everything felt forced. Nice try though, maybe i'll try again if this gets big.

Scarblade

Beta testing life since 1991
Jan 26, 2011
I had my doubts about this show when I watched the pilot, but this was exquisite. Rpg is great and Puzzle is quite cute. I do not know about Fps, her acting seems forced compared to the others, but maybe that is just how Fps is like.

Great show anyhow, I am off to watch the other episodes.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
The ideas are reasonable and in theory the characters are set up fine, but the execution is all over the place. RPG is basically fine as he is, as are horror and IT. Puzzle and FPS need to stop trying to make up for their complete lack of stage presence with revealing outfits, because the scenes really drag whenever they are on camera regardless of what they're wearing.

Keep it up, but I do hope as people get more comfortable with their characters the flow improves.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Hit him again! Ha!
This show is great! My favorites are tied between RPG and Horror.
Hope they team up on a field mission.