Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Ep 4 - Flier Frenzy

shiaramoon

LRR Stalkin'
Feb 1, 2011
I love this show, it's in my top five for the Escapist (in no particular order: All of MovieBob's stuff(same guy=1 spot :p), Zero Punctuation, Extra Credits, Loading Ready Run, and ProGamer Gauntlet) and it's one of two on that list that is purely for entertainment. I sincerely hope you have a bright future ahead of you on the Escapist.

BTW, favorite line so far-
RPG: "MMO sucks. Good Day. Isn't that right Warchu?"
Warchu: "Chuuuu."
RPG: "Sweet Warchu."
(Episode 2, 5:20)

EDIT: Interesting fact, I actually own that exact same Pikachu doll. Mine even talks and lights up his cheeks when you squeeze his paws :D.... He shall hence forth be named Warchu.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I don't know who's my favorite character yet, but I have a few top picks.

Sports - Just for the Honesty, but there's potential there

Platformer - I think it's part attitude, and he's the way to obvious straight man

Retro's Wardrobe - Sorry, I'm just a fan of his woot shirt collection. Other than that, he seems to be a total dick boss

Puzzle - Mildly OCD with the puzzles to the point of doing paperwork. How interesting.

foriamthefool

Jun 7, 2010
WOW this show is hella tits
watched all 4 in a row and its a whole new level of awesome sauce

i can not wait for more

gj!

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Eheheh, Horror is awesome... calling out fighting on not actually being brain-damaged, and having a few extra layers to him...

FogBird

Apr 8, 2010
OK, just finished viewing all of the stuff you guys made (all the stuff of your site). I am in love. I think this is my new favorite series on the escapist (it is either this or extra credits now).
So I guess getting into the Escapist did get you a MUCH bigger crowd.
Though I would like it if puzzle were more OCD. I love OCD.
Also- will there be more content published on the ppg site? Or will it all be in the escapist now?

eafkuor

Nov 2, 2010
FogBird said:
OK, just finished viewing all of the stuff you guys made (all the stuff of your site). I am in love. I think this is my new favorite series on the escapist (it is either this or extra credits now).
Did you see the "Hospitality" short? I tought that was some awesome acting by IT :D

FogBird

Apr 8, 2010
eafkuor said:
FogBird said:
Did you see the "Hospitality" short? I tought that was some awesome acting by IT :D
I was good, though from the cookies shorts, I liked Horror's Cookies better. (this and "Trail by Fire" are my favorite shorts so far) Just gotta love "WE'RE MAKING COOOOOOOOKIIIIEEESS!"
But yea, I liked IT in the short, he did a good job. I like It in general, I can relate to IT guys easily...

MORE COOKIES SHORTS! AND MORE COOKIES IN GENERAL!

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
As soon as that exec mentioned the big wheel at the end of Little Big Planet, I knew exactly what he was talking about. I HATE THAT STUPID WHEEL!!

Drakulea

Feb 23, 2011
I must say,I find this show genuinely enjoyable. It has that "sincere" feel, difficult to explain.

FeralDynasty

The Lich King
Feb 2, 2010
3 thumbs up. I enjoy that not every single line of dialogue is trying to squeeze a laugh out. Also I enjoy that there is already a plot developing and that the team appear to have a very good self motivating initiative, based on a previous comment I don't particularly feel like finding. A great show, love the longer episode but I fell that the 5 minute ones will be just as good.

DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!!!!!

thalendiril

Oct 20, 2010
Altogether good series. Horror is just awesome, Puzzle and Platform are cool too.

I know that I'd be interested in one of those shirts that Puzzle had.

Bored otter

Apr 3, 2010
I'de like to see how short a short episode is because 20min was really long for this type of show.

But i like it so keep going.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Aw, now I have to wait for the next one :(
Great show, really enjoying it!