Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Ep 4 - Flier Frenzy

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
Ep 4 - Flier Frenzy

The Masters have been split up into teams of two to see who can generate the most clients in one day. They need to turn some sort of profit to keep Tycoon at bay. Fortunately, at least one team takes their job seriously?

Watch Video

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Art Axiv said:
Ep 4? Something went wrong :<
We are releasing all four today to get the series caught up with what has already been shown. After today Pro-Gamer Gauntlet will have a new show every week. 3 weeks out of the month will be shorts and then another longer episode on the fourth week.

Art Axiv

Cultural Code-Switcher
Dec 25, 2008
Slycne said:
Art Axiv said:
Ep 4? Something went wrong :<
We are releasing all four today to get the series caught up with what has already been shown. After today Pro-Gamer Gauntlet will have a new show every week. 3 weeks out of the month will be shorts and then another longer episode on the fourth week.
Fantastic! You know, you guys dont usually do that so I was like.. well, I reacted just like the post above. Thanks!

Thammuz

Nov 21, 2010
Watched all four episodes in a row, all time detracted from my translation job, but time well spent nonetheless. As for the t-shirts, not particularly keen on the plain logo one, but somehting with Horror on it i would buy.

Is it just me or horror is the best written character in this whole show?

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
Really starting to enjoy this.
I swear this will turn violent if the escapist pulls this.

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
watched all four in a row and I have to say, I think I was pretty much laughing all the way through. good jobs guys, looking forward to the next episode.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Thammuz said:
Watched all four episodes in a row, all time detracted from my translation job, but time well spent nonetheless. As for the t-shirts, not particularly keen on the plain logo one, but somehting with Horror on it i would buy.

Is it just me or horror is the best written character in this whole show?
Yes, I absolutely love horror, a perfect blend of dark humor, and I would definitely buy a Horror based t-shirt.

ratman995

Nov 30, 2009
Loving the sexual tension from the IT guy (or what ever his job was) good though, very good for a internet show, showing the caliber of the internet is finally starting to grow

J.J

Aug 24, 2009
Did the 4 episode rush. I very much enjoyed it, each episode better than the last. Sadly, now I have to wait the 3-4 weeks before the next ep. :(

Good stuff guys, had me laughing plenty!

de5gravity

Apr 18, 2011
Loved every episode out! I can not wait for next week. Best lines of the four episodes out had to be: "Hammer time" from Retro, pretty much everything Racing said, and the "awkward" thing from Retro, hilarious!

eafkuor

Nov 2, 2010
Yes Horror is the best. Also, I suggest you guys to watch the shorts at these guys' website, they're good. There's an "Ask A Master" episode about Horror as well.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
*Gasp* Horror has got a soft side??? Also I am loving this show! Keep it up!

Death-of-Penguins

Mar 2, 2010
Really like this show. Should have been studying, did the four episode rush instead- time well spent.
The plain T-shirts would be kind of cool, but something with all the masters on it would be pretty sweet too, I think.
You know, if the Escapist lets this disappear, I will be doing something drastic.

eafkuor

Nov 2, 2010
Death-of-Penguins said:
The plain T-shirts would be kind of cool, but something with all the masters on it would be pretty sweet too, I think.
Yes, definately need T-shirts with the masters!

kara_bulut

Apr 1, 2009
I don't like the IT guy he reminds me of myself >_>

But the rest of the crew is good. Keep up the show !