Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Ep 5 - The Virtual World (Full Length Episode)

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
Ep 5 - The Virtual World (Full Length Episode)

In an effort to avoid "casualties," most of the PgG team evacuates the office. Retro, MMO, and I.T. stay behind to deal with Tycoon's inspection of the Virtual World. Will he be pleased with his $32 million investment?

Watch Video

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
It stopped working, but even when it was working, it was a slide show. I didn't realize it was this popular, guess I'll have to wait an hour.

ratman995

Nov 30, 2009
I do love the way you transfer bewteen the vitural and real world, the camera filter is very clever, even if it can be a little hard to see at times

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Man this is the best episode yet! There are so many great moments in it (I.T going berserk, Racer doesn't know how to date and the turned base battle etc). Too bad we saw little of Horror in this episode.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
Yay, a real episode again. And 20 minutes long too. Thanks for making my Tuesday better.

I have to say, figuring out Puzzle's heart is still easier that most women. But I certainly wouldn't want to mess with her tetris attack.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
RPG sacrificed himself to help his team?! I did not see that coming really. Good on you RPG master you have gained more of my respect. The group can't say your completely selfish now.

projectX42

Jun 1, 2011
i want that Rubik cube! also has anyone else noticed horror is the only one who is sane?

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Well that's quite a lot to take in... Driving continues his efforts to be the biggest douche on the team, Tycoon was genuinely unsettling with that arsenal at his disposal, and Horror was sadly barely in it... anyway, that resteraunt looks like a pretty terrible place to eat overall.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Should've given her Goldeneye.

EDIT: This is so good. I think I prefer the longer episodes.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I think I said this before, but I SWEAR I've heard that music that plays when Tycoon is around before. Great episode, had some good chuckles throughout, the whole camera filter for virtual world is clever enough, and the highlight for me was the turn-based battle.

Good show, looking forward to the next full episode next month.

Scarblade

Beta testing life since 1991
Jan 26, 2011
I love this show.
It was good to see some team-work in the PGG family. Tycoon's inspection of the virtual world was quite unsettling, I get the feeling that he would use it for sinister purposes.

Vornek

Jan 25, 2011
*watches IT rage*

Hm, how do you keep copying the events of my life (apart from a few details)?
Do you have a spy here? you must have one.

Although Racing didn't get chased after with a [make-shift] club (no kidding).
(Don't worry, he ran too fast, I just managed to scare him.)
It is otherwise eerily similar to what has already happened to me... (aah memories, how...memorable you are)

I have to watch on...this is almost purely because of the IT subplot. And with humor as well. Glorious!

Joke on the spot:
*IT Rage*
Hm, so this is why the IT departments never does their jobs properly.
[/joke]

-V

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
Nice long episode guys! That must have been a pain to edit. Out of curiosity are you using some kind of filter on I.T. during his rage scenes or does the man just have color changing abilities?

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
It really didn't look like a hadouken, but that's fine. And I get why you added that effect for the virtual world, but it makes it really hard to see. Also, why did RPG have such low stats?
Otherwise, great episode as usual. One of my favourites.