Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Ep 5 - The Virtual World (Full Length Episode)

John Glennon

Nov 2, 2010
Another fantastic episode guys and gals! Really cool seeing the turn based battle scene, Episode 6 is gonna be awesome!

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
Yankeedoodles said:
Out of curiosity are you using some kind of filter on I.T. during his rage scenes or does the man just have color changing abilities?
Glademaster said:
Em how did you get his face to go so red?
As the director of this series and a friend of I.T., I actually called "Cut!" on him a few times during his rage scenes. I've never in my life seen someone able to turn that red and I was generally concerned for his safety. It looked even redder in real-life, but the camera did capture quite a bit of color.

Jun 11, 2008
Paul Hearding said:
Yankeedoodles said:
Out of curiosity are you using some kind of filter on I.T. during his rage scenes or does the man just have color changing abilities?
Glademaster said:
As the director of this series and a friend of I.T., I actually called "Cut!" on him a few times during his rage scenes. I've never in my life seen someone able to turn that red and I was generally concerned for his safety. It looked even redder in real-life, but the camera did capture quite a bit of color.
Yeah it looked a bit unhealthy I was wondering about that. Ah well at least he is alright then.

Apr 28, 2008
Good god, Puzzle's heard is the Rubix Cube from hell!

Great episode. Right now it's my favorite on the site!

Luke Cartner

May 6, 2010
bored within 2 minutes...
might try again when I have time later..
But seriously 'the sweet IT guy who is terrible with women' is such a tired stereotype; and one that isn't even that accurate once you get out of university anyways...

eafkuor

Nov 2, 2010
Luke Cartner said:
But seriously 'the sweet IT guy who is terrible with women' is such a tired stereotype; and one that isn't even that accurate once you get out of university anyways...
What, you can relate to IT and don't like it? :D

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Avaholic03 said:
I have to say, figuring out Puzzle's heart is still easier that most women. But I certainly wouldn't want to mess with her tetris attack.
Also totally worth the effort to solve. Puzzle's adorable.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Douglas Dover said:
i want that Rubik cube! also has anyone else noticed horror is the only one who is sane?
MMO, Platform, Puzzle, and FPS seem sane enough to me. Sports and Fighting aren't so bad. Why is it that the worst two seem to be racing and retro? Wait, RPG is the worst, at least in terms of sanity.

InsomniJack

Dec 4, 2009
I get the feeling that Puzzle's Rubix Cube Heart container is a lot easier to figure out than it appears.

And man, Tycoon is a douche.

Love this show. Keep up the good work, guys!

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
Little Ken says, this series is coming along quite nicely and I'm really enjoying it.

Luke Cartner

May 6, 2010
eafkuor said:
Luke Cartner said:
No; as an IT guy I find the stereo type reasonably insulting, and largely incorrect

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
When I noticed Perfect Dark, I thought Retro got it and the flowers.
Racing sure knows how to CRASH! Oh, burn! (And an explosion)
I have the feeling that there's 100 pieces of paperwork to deal with, or something worth 50 gamerpoints once achieved.

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
Paul Hearding said:
Yankeedoodles said:
Glademaster said:
Well glad to hears he's alright. In fact it sounds like he's more than alright what with his skin changing superpower and all.

SwSlater

Nov 3, 2010
Son of a mother's lover! Hypercube FTW. I.T.'s nerd rage makes me laugh every time I see it.

Penn0086

Nov 2, 2010
Luke Cartner said:
eafkuor said:
Luke Cartner said:
No; as an IT guy I find the stereo type reasonably insulting, and largely incorrect
It's a character, you shouldn't take it so personally! Besides... IT started as Indentured Tenant... but he's slowly moving towards Action Master!

CKYNEMESIS

Apr 15, 2009
Good episode

I like this series the way it is but if they had to add a genre master please go with a stealth master, I think they could do some funny stuff with that.