Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: I.T. Noire

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
I.T. Noire

MMO is missing his sandwich. Can I.T. and Minion #1 use their sleuthing skills from L.A. Noire to nail the culprit?

Watch Video

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I hope there are more episodes spoofing current games. It works very well.

zeda12123

Aug 29, 2009
IT is one of my favorite characters now because of the nerf gun thing. Also that chase was hilarious.

SteewpidZombie

Dec 31, 2010
This episode was one of the best yet. It's cool to see that every character is getting to do their own episodes/plots without the series being focused only on a single person.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
I hate to be... picky but shouldn't puzzle be doing this ?
it's still pretty cool either way

would like to see more game oriented and or pgg team / genre related games as-long as you guys don't get in trouble for it :p

JoelChenFA

Play Minecraft. Watch Top Gear.
Nov 24, 2010
The real mystery here is why is this series not cancelled yet. Clue 1 : It is not good. Clue 2 : Game Dogs was not good either and was cancelled.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
But...the details...the whole "hand hovering over items unnaturally as if they were hotspots on a screen" and "turn it to the left...no, your left"...referring to the ingame manual right in the middle of the interrogation...

doing a chase scene down a path that could have been easily jumped across

miquelfire

Red Fire
Dec 24, 2008
You know, when there was a general story line, this was good. With them not doing that anymore and seemly doing random stand alone stuff instead, it became, meh. If anything, the stand alone stuff should happen every once in a while. Or not have it start off as a series with a general plot to it.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
Soooo...I guess they're just throwing the whole story out the window and doing random episodes each week now? Not a fan of that, and judging from the only 10 comments so far, not many people are.

Penn0086

Nov 2, 2010
We wanted to get the LA Noire thing out while the game was still relevant, episode 5 is next week and it will be continuing the storyline.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
Haha, really good episode.
Poked fun at just the right places.
I'm glad to see a show with the right kind of humor, you guys remind me of Doomsday Arcade.
Just the jokes delivery.

aegis7

Jun 20, 2007
miquelfire said:
You know, when there was a general story line, this was good. With them not doing that anymore and seemly doing random stand alone stuff instead, it became, meh. If anything, the stand alone stuff should happen every once in a while. Or not have it start off as a series with a general plot to it.
They are. Once a month. So, one, two, three filler or so, and then new episode. It says it in the margins underneath the video. It probably takes a long time to make 15-20 minutes episodes.

EnigmaticSevens

Sep 18, 2009
I'm surprised this show gets hate, I've loved pretty much every ep thus far. Hell, it's a load better than Tales from the Table, and it's a great deal more interesting than Game Dogs. The comedy works pretty well, timing is decent, all in all, it's almost, almost a B-movie style Doomsday Arcade, with drastically lowered production values, and honestly, that works for me.

Andrew Ready

Nov 2, 2010
Thanks for the love faithful viewers. Some folk just don't understand the amount of work that goes into these episodes. On some levels, I still don't know how Paul does it.

Keep watching guys, episode 5 is right around the corner.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
Paul Hearding said:
MMO is missing his sandwich. Can I.T. and Minion #1 use their sleuthing skills from L.A. Noire to nail the culprit?
THANK YOU! I.T. finally looked down and saw something he hadn't seen before:

His very [small]very very very[/small] slowly growing testicules. Great job on helping him man up.

At least until he stops playing with toys... >_<

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
Avaholic03 said:
Soooo...I guess they're just throwing the whole story out the window and doing random episodes each week now? Not a fan of that, and judging from the only 10 comments so far, not many people are.
They are once a month. 20 Minute episodes. Theese 5 minute ones as fillers that comes out every week. Be patient. Its free. You dont have the liberty to whine.