Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Pilot

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Pilot

Pro-gamer Gauntlet is a business that employs 11 elite gamers, each a master of a different genre. What does this business do? Well, simply put, they are personal trainers...for gamers.

Watch Video

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
Eagerly awaiting new episodes.

See Jim, new shows don't give you bad press, bad ones do!

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
The crazy eyes bit when he opened the door sold me on this but didn't he say she'd be one of ten? *goes back* Yes he did.

NeuroticDogDad

Apr 28, 2010
Looks interesting. Especially at the end with the parkou- sorry, "Platform" guy playing baseball.

Intrigued as to where the plot (if there is one) is going to go.

Also: "Unofficially the girl in the short-shorts". Nice self-awareness.

Greenansatsu

May 21, 2009
This series looks like it has a lot of potential, I really enjoyed what I saw except for a bit of overacting in places. I am going to have to wait to see where the plot goes, my only hope is that this series has a planned ending, instead of being infinitely episodic.

Cheers on the new series and best of luck. (great casting decisions btw)

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
Is it just me, or does the lady who played FPS look like she could be Graham Stark's (of LRR) little sister...

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Interesting concept, this seems like it could turn out to be pretty good. I'm looking forward to seeing the next episode.

Butah P

Mar 15, 2011
Other than Retro Guy, it looks to have a lot of promise. His acting is way too over the top.

SmileyBat

Jun 14, 2010
The guy dressed as a king was funny, but that's about it. Tomb Raider isn't an FPS btw.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Not my cup of tea. I also have to agree with Sober Thal that it seems odd to have an iconic TPS character heading up the FPSs.

Sober Thal said:
Still waiting for an explanation on why a 'third person shooter' is the 'first person shooter' master.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Really bad up front, I won't lie. But the stuff during the credits actually made me want to see more, and so I shall look forward to doing so.