Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Pilot

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Oh, you did some editing :D

(I've already watched the later episodes. Aren't I special?)

Sleepingzombie

Dec 7, 2009
I like. The perfromance of the man who opened the door (with the crasy eyes) sold me, and the "king". i will be watching future episodes, with interest.

warfjm

Nov 14, 2007
I am looking forward to see more. It looks much better than "Show About Games Show." Will be interesting to see it all fleshed out.

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
I love the retro guy. His crazy eyes and intense over acting reminded me of a buddy from high school. Funny as hell.

danhere

Apr 5, 2010
"Rough neighborhood," huh?

It'd be funnier if you had like 3 more locks at the 4:10 mark. :s

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
I think this show's got potential. I'd like to see the next episode for sure.

K_Dub

Oct 19, 2008
That was surprisingly hilarious! I can already tell that the RPG Master is gonna be one of my favorite characters! I'm excited for more!

beema

Aug 19, 2009
Interesting...?
Good premise I think, but execution has a long way to go.
Why is most video game comedy really damn awkward?

The little "patched" part was pretty funny.

On the plus side, that trailer for The First Templar felt so low-budget that this looked better by comparison.

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
Eh, I'll watch next week's and see if it's any better. It has potential, but this episode wasn't funny or entertaining at all, in my opinion.

In the future, be sure to put more jokes in there. The plot isn't interesting enough to survive on its own for longer than 20-30 seconds.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
I don't know......I din't laugh one time. Maybe I'm degeeking and I just don't get it anymore? I'm just really sad we lost Lisa Foiles and got....this. Comedy doesn't seem on par and this has a whole team behind it.

I'm not convinced I'll follow this.

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
Thanks for the feedback guys, keep it coming. The plot hasn't even kicked off yet, so no worries. There is a lot of writing behind the actual episodes. This is just the 5-minute pilot we managed to throw together for the film festival.

Caramel Frappe said:
..Whow. First time I ever heard the producer actually 'offering' to improve the series due to reading comments
We have always been open with our viewers. The viewers are the reason that shows exist in the first place and we make a point to emphasize the importance of your feedback to our project. There doesn't have to be a huge divide between content creators and the viewers.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
I think this was great, especially the retro and rpg guys, I'm looking forward to see more of this.