Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Pilot

Ensiferum

Apr 24, 2010
This looks amusing; The production could be improved and the line reads could be better but I'll keep watching to see how it goes.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
Just when I thought Escapist couldn't get more addicting...

Damn it you people, quit making my day less productive!

Brinnmilo

Mar 18, 2009
Not too keen on Ms Croft, the pulling the gun thing at the beginning with the "cold" look in her eyes made me cringe so much, also the bit regarding a "severance package". HOW EVER on the whole I liked it and am looking forward to more, but I also like the Jimquisition so apparently I'm crazy.

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
Took me back to babysitting my cousin seven or so years ago.
"Do ten Raging Demons in a row, then I'll make us lunch."
Now he's a better Akuma player than I am, so yeah...

Elate

Nov 21, 2010
Haven't been a fan of some of the more recent additions video-wise, but this, I like this. I really like this. A new favorite is born.

"Where is your helmet? Why have you not yet equipped it!"

Thespian42

Apr 5, 2009
The writing and the casting are both pretty solid, and the overall concept works. The acting could use a bit of work, but that'll come with time.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
The only redeeming quality of this was the RPG 'Master'.

It might be because it's in it's earliest stages as of now, but this just didn't hit any of the right spots with me.

I'm starting to wonder where the Escapist keeps finding all these people and more than that, why they're seemingly so eager to throw money at them...

This makes the 3rd possibly 4th new show in a row that I've just not wanted to watch past the pilot.

As usual though, I will, if only to give it a chance.
Something that so far only Jim has managed to make me go back on...

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Loving it so far. :) I see this has real potential. Let's just hope it's not another Good Knight's Quest.
Yeah, I went there...

darth jacen

Sith Reviewer
Jul 15, 2009
I'm 50-50 after that episode. There was some good bits and potential. With your next few episodes I'll be sure to watch and hopefully I'll be won over. This one was ok, but nothing to write home about.