Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Pilot

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I actually liked it. Quite a bit. Although the best part was that last line from RPG master in the credits-

"Letting T-money be a gaming master is like letting Final Fantasy XIII get published. It should have never happened. ...But here we are. Screwed."

Now I have something to improve my Tuesdays which, if you followed the recent thread about it, is people's least favorite day of the week.

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
Paul Hearding said:
Our schedule is going to be as follows:

One full-length episode every 4-6 weeks. Our full-length episodes are ~15 minutes long.

On the weeks that we don't have a full-length episode, we will release a 3-5 minute mini-episode involving some or all of the characters from our show.

Next week, we will be releasing all four of our full-length episodes that we have ready right now. Really, we've come quite a long way from this video. So, hopefully, you all will be pleasantly surprised next week with a lot of content.

Woah. Now this impressed me. Very nicely release schedule although I'm a bit worried about the second part. Even though it would be unbelievably awesome you do not want to shoot too high at the start mainly because people will get used to such sudden burst of good content and will whine to you about not releasing as much.

Still, if you can pull it off. This is getting more and more interesting, first live "Story" type show that might do release schedule right.

SteelShark

Jun 24, 2010
I really don't mean any offense by this but can you guys please learn to act better before you make more of these. I just really think it would be a waste to make more with none of them being enjoyable.

Eikoandmog

Summoner and Pal
May 7, 2008
lordlillen said:
rpg reminds me of brian blessed.
still its good and i want to see more of these ''gaming masters''.
Brian Blessed is the PERFECT role model for RPG Master.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Yup, as i said it when i first saw it, : i want more.
Well, i think i said that, but that was a long time ago so i can't be sure, okay?!
Anyways, the RPG master is just so damn classy, you can't beat it.
Really looking forward to the next episode.
Also, damn. The Escapist is getting a lot of different stuff (mostly very good, some not so...). Cool.
Also, as i just read, we'll be getting four full-length videos at once? Pretty epic. R

really looking forward to it, and having high hopes! Please don't break 'em :D!

Falcon123

Aug 9, 2009
Caught my attention. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.

And I totally agree with RPG master: FF XIII never should have happened

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
o_O The only thing that stuck to my mind is: "Whoa, she gotta gun" which reminded me of that scene in Falling Down.

"...I don't want lunch. I want breakfast."
"Well hey, I'm really sorry."
"Yeah...well...I'm sorry too."
"He's got a gun!"

Flutterbrave

Dec 10, 2009
Should I be the party pooper who remembers the Zelda thread from a while back where it was summarily pointed out that Zelda is NOT an RPG?

Swarles

Jul 17, 2009
Wait, is this taking over the internet. First your own website, then Screwattack, now this. It's official, PGG is taking over the web.

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
I like it, I like it alot :)

Acting and filming a bit rough around the edges, but I look forward to this show :D

The Hungry Samurai

Hungry for Truth
Apr 1, 2004
Paul Hearding said:
We have definitely addressed the Lara Croft costume "issue." It's actually a part of her character development. So, you'll see what's in store and that costume does change by episode 3.
Admit it, she's gonna hook up with puzzler, then start wearing an orange jumpsuit/Aperture science tank top.