Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Q.uick T.ime E.viction

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Nice job on the blend. Next time I'd like to see DJ Boy for the Sega Genesis get blended cuz that game is horrible. The parkour was awesome!

Falcon123

Aug 9, 2009
Hey, out of curiosity, where did you film that scene with platform? I swear it looks familiar to me, but I don't know why...

Oh, and another amazing video guys. Starcraft 64 finally got what it had coming

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
This was a great episode. Comedy and action, can't go wrong. The Chase was really well-directed.

Vornek

Jan 25, 2011
"Footprints on the ceiling? That's physically impo...that's, that's...that's platform"

Ah always nice with a laugh.

Hm, should get back to my exam studies.
...You just couldn't resist yourselves could you? You just had to be funny at the same time my school is having the exams...shame on you.
_>
I need to learn better self control.

Also, platforms dreams remind me of mine a bit...although I'd always get eaten by some, giant, monster...thing at the end if I failed 2 QTEs...At least my nightmares are lame.

-V

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Okay... Retro can be incredibly creepy when he wants to be, I'd advise agaisnt letting him near the blender again...

And that little section is why everyone hates QTEs...

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
Loved the parkour. And Will It Blend reminded of that show on YouTube that involves a microwave instead of a blender.

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
mcnally86 said:
Wast he already evicted? Anyway the will it blend was the best blend ever.
CommanderKirov said:
Waait a minute. Were they not already evicted from retro parent's house after it exploded?
Correct. This is the reason that they were evicted. It fits between episodes 2 and 3 in the plotline.

ratman995

Nov 30, 2009
Paul Hearding said:
mcnally86 said:
CommanderKirov said:
Waait a minute. Were they not already evicted from retro parent's house after it exploded?
Correct. This is the reason that they were evicted. It fits between episodes 2 and 3 in the plotline.
I was wondering, wouldn't it of been better to describe this as a in parter, maybe using a video showing where the contunity is, cause that episode was just confusing. Good episode though, i love the fact you've actually got someone who is good at parcour

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
Paul Hearding said:
mcnally86 said:
CommanderKirov said:
Ahh that's perfect than! Keep up the great work! You cheer up my week! Very good show!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Nice episode. Also, nice parkour-ing(???).
Retro really seems to like Sonic. Why no love for Mario?
But overall, this was a cool episode. looking forward to the next one.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
"Will It Blend?" may be a bit of last year's meme (or before that, maybe), but Starcraft 64 got what it deserved.