Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Q.uick T.ime E.viction

Paul Hearding

Creator of Pro-gamer Gauntlet
Oct 1, 2010
Ignatz_Zwakh said:
Funny, but are you guys ever going to continue the main narrative?
Absolutely! We are releasing one full-length episode per month. Those episodes will tell our main story. These shorts are used to develop the characters a bit more. For example, this shows why the masters were evicted from their...basement office. Also, "The Chase" shows that something's bothering Platform. Maybe it's just QTEs, but...it seems like a lot more than that. We have a ton of plot to tell you all, but (unfortunately) producing a 15-minute episode is not possible on a weekly basis, so we're trying to strike what I think is a good balance. Weekly content and monthly full-length episodes.

messy said:
Red Alert Rocketeer reference at the beginning there?
^ This guy knows.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
Paul Hearding said:
Q.uick T.ime E.viction

Eviciton, Blenders, and QTEs, Oh my!

Watch Video
So how come you don't have a link to your other site yet?

Also, you should seriously work on this from Gerard on the Facebook page

Besides as well:
Step 1: Open Youtube and search for "Assassin's Creed 2 OST - Track 02 - Venice Rooftops".
Step 2: Mute this video.
Step 3: Start playing both at the same time, start this video at 2:44 and the YouTube Video at 0:00.
Step 4: The beginning with Retro will be weird, PROFIT.
Other than that, love the FPS girl with glasses and a brain, and IT needs to take a few lessons from Heavy Weapons Guy. Keep up the good work. :)

Death-of-Penguins

Mar 2, 2010
Loving this. I'm sure I've had a dream like that...
Also after playing too much Assassin's Creed for too long. Funny little expansion!

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
Paul Hearding said:
mcnally86 said:
Wast he already evicted? Anyway the will it blend was the best blend ever.
CommanderKirov said:
Waait a minute. Were they not already evicted from retro parent's house after it exploded?
Correct. This is the reason that they were evicted. It fits between episodes 2 and 3 in the plotline.
A non-linear story line? How videogamey.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Owlslayer said:
Retro really seems to like Sonic. Why no love for Mario?
Two words - blast processing. Mario is too slow. You've gotta live in the fast lane.

uguito-93

This space for rent
Jul 16, 2009
man i would hire platform just to teach me to parkour or free run or whatever the hell its called

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Paul Hearding said:
Ignatz_Zwakh said:
Funny, but are you guys ever going to continue the main narrative?
Absolutely! We are releasing one full-length episode per month. Those episodes will tell our main story. These shorts are used to develop the characters a bit more. For example, this shows why the masters were evicted from their...basement office. Also, "The Chase" shows that something's bothering Platform. Maybe it's just QTEs, but...it seems like a lot more than that. We have a ton of plot to tell you all, but (unfortunately) producing a 15-minute episode is not possible on a weekly basis, so we're trying to strike what I think is a good balance. Weekly content and monthly full-length episodes.

messy said:
Red Alert Rocketeer reference at the beginning there?
^ This guy knows.
Thanks for the clarification! Awesome series by the way.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Great as usual, but really confusing as to where it is in the story line. Please address this somewhere, either in the video or the text below.

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
misterprickly said:
looks like their trying to do a spin off.

"Will it Blend?" sounds like a competitor for the, now gone, Daily Drop.
"Will it Blend?" was actually a running series on youtube. They used a Blendtec blender to destroy things you wouldn't think possible.

Azex

Jan 17, 2011
This is my fav show here. God damn but Retro is made of pure comedy win. Loving everything you are making guys. cant wait for the big ep.

Plz can 'Will It Blend' replace daily drop. id watch the shit outta that :p

Sonic! <3 you guys

Penn0086

Nov 2, 2010
GeorgW said:
Great as usual, but really confusing as to where it is in the story line. Please address this somewhere, either in the video or the text below.
Was explained in the text above

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Penn0086 said:
GeorgW said:
Was explained in the text above
SO???
That's the whole point, I shouldn't have to check the comments, it should be obvious in the video, not as a much needed afterthought only after complaint and confusion. I check the comments after the video, which means I was confused during the entire video, which hampered my enjoyment.

SwSlater

Nov 3, 2010
I think there was a misunderstanding. I might be wrong, but I am assuming that Penn thought your comment "or in the text below" meant you wanted an explanation in a post below yours, or something to that effect. I assume you were attempting to help the show avoid confusion by suggesting that continuity information be placed in the description under the video on the main page.

Sorry that the confusion over continuity decreased your enjoyment of the video. I've passed your post on to the creator (who probably knew about it before me since he's all over these forums digesting all of the comments, criticisms, and critiques here) so please know that your comment has not fallen on deaf ears.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Subtle humor, obvious humor, physical humor all rolled into one little 5 minute package. Keep the great work up PgG Team!