Project BlueStreak: New Concept Art From Cliff Bleszinski

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Mcoffey said:
How boring. Considering the amount of shit CliffyB's been talking since leaving Epic, I would've hoped that he'd have come up with something more interesting than another f2p manshoot.
Well, it's called "Bluestreak," so maybe it will be a F2P manshoot that involves athropomorphic hedgehogs.

But seriously, part of why Cliffy's been so heavily reported on is his unabashed self-fellatio. It's not surprising he'd talk shit or that he'd not live up to it.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Josh Engen said:
PC-based, free-to-play sci-fi arena shooter.
Give it a couple years and that selection of words will become as horrible as "live action/CGI gritty reboot".

At least it's arena-based though. After games like CoD/Battlefield, the FPS needs to be violently tasered back into its fast paced origins(outside of CS:GO).

Rastrelly

%PCName
Mar 19, 2011
This image is boring. May I suppose the rest of the game will be as boring, or maybe more boring?

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
So... this game takes place where I went to high school?... weird.

Explanation: Our mascot was a Blue Streak, we were the Streaks... I have no idea why.

Edit: My thinking about my old high school mascot was more interesting than this picture is.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Sigmund Av Volsung said:
Give it a couple years and that selection of words will become as horrible as "live action/CGI gritty reboot".
are you implying theres anything wrong with gritty live action reboots?

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
I think we can say without hyperbole that Cliffy is the new John Romero. Seriously, THIS is the best he could come up with? It's also freaking hilarious how the day he announced this Epic revealed new info about Fortnite for the first in forever and Gearbox debuted Battleborne. This ain't gonna end well for Clifford.