Project DT Teaser ~ New Chinese Developed Mecha/Character Action Game Developed with UE4 by Digisky (Chengdu, China).

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
I don't remember the name of it but there was on ps2 I think this game where you play as a female cyborg ninja that this gives me the same feel of, I never actually played it but it did look kinda like DMC, I remember there being some sort of afterimages in her dodging and the aesthetic is generally similar.

All in all this looks pretty interesting, here's hoping it has good depth to it.

edit: Apparently that was just Kunoichi, a sequel to the Shinobi series.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
This looks awesome, hopefully it actually comes out in the West. I feel like a lot of these cool Chinese titles never get ported over so you always see these really awesome concepts that never appear to make it into games outside of China.

If this does get a full release we can add another badass female protagonist to our ever growing list too.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
This looks awesome, hopefully it actually comes out in the West. I feel like a lot of these cool Chinese titles never get ported over so you always see these really awesome concepts that never appear to make it into games outside of China.

If this does get a full release we can add another badass female protagonist to our ever growing list too.
After the huge success of genshin impact I think more of them will be motivated to port their stuff over.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Similar to what Gergar has said, I'm surprised that China can really have a VG industry, because trying to sell it on your own turf is going to be dead on arrival with the current laws.