Project Zomboid Derailed By Burglary

AlphaEcho

Jun 16, 2010
theonecookie said:
And this kiddys is what happens when you don't back up your fucking code seriously how people are smart enough to code videogames not to back it is beyond me

anyway if anything this will be a learning experience for the dev
Oh shut the hell up already with your condescending tone. No one went predicted that they would be robbed. Any man who lives in complete fear is pathetic.

theonecookie

Apr 14, 2009
AlphaEcho said:
theonecookie said:
And this kiddys is what happens when you don't back up your fucking code seriously how people are smart enough to code videogames not to back it is beyond me

anyway if anything this will be a learning experience for the dev
Oh shut the hell up already with your condescending tone. No one went predicted that they would be robbed. Any man who lives in complete fear is pathetic.
Well I hate to tell you this but the worlds a ***** and its filled with assholes you have to accept that life doesn't always go your way combine this with the hundreds of ways you can lose data other than it being stolen and taking 2 minuets tops it takes make a back up and its not living in fear its a reasonable precaution

But if you want to live in your own little delusional world and think that it's all sunshine and rainbows with a double serving of ice cream that's fine I guess but don't blame anyone else when you get taken for all your worth

Ruwrak

Sep 15, 2009
No (consumer available) lock will keep intruders out. IT makes it harder to get in, but nothing is impossible... with the right tools I imagine.

Though old backups? A tad weird, then again this reminded me to back up my laptop who gave me the BSOD a day ago. Actually... I should be doing that right now.

Olrod

Feb 11, 2010
It was terrible for them to be robbed, but careless of them not to make back-ups.

The level of carelessness is directly proportional to how important the work is to them.