Prosecutors Request New Bond Conditions For Kyle Rittenhouse In Light Of Him Being Seen With The Proud Boys

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
On Jan. 5, Kyle Rittenhouse—the teen accused of fatally shooting two people and wounding a third during a protest in Kenosha, Wisc., last August over the police shooting of Jacob Blake—was arraigned and pleaded not guilty to two felony homicide charges and one felony charge of attempted homicide.

About an hour and a half later, Rittenhouse was seen at a Wisconsin bar with his mother. Surveillance video confirms Rittenhouse was also seen at the bar posing for photos with other white people throwing up a known “white power” symbol. Prosecutors are now seeking to have his bond conditions modified.

CNN reports that prosecutors have requested that the Kenosha County Circuit Court prohibit Rittenhouse from possessing or consuming alcohol, associating with the Proud Boys or other known white supremacists and publicly displaying signs, symbols or hand gestures that reference white power or white supremacy.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Oh well. That's not a good sign.

It's quite understandable, though. He's killed two people, and that's going to come with some very powerful and probably unpleasant emotions. It is perhaps not a surprise that someone in such personal turmoil might find being feted as a hero much more psychologically attractive than processing guilt, fear and remorse the more difficult way. After all, who doesn't want to be loved and admired?

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I wonder if in part its a show for the media/lawyers to create a narrative he doesn't feel guilty. Not in a cold-blooded murderer way, but in a self-defense "I absolutely did the right thing protecting myself" way. Like its meant to show he doesn't associate the Proud Boys as a hate group, and doesn't see himself as a murderer. Maybe as a way to get a pardon or affect a jury's opinion.

Or he's an absolute dipshit who got caught drinking underage with a white nationalist shirt on hoping he's get his first handjob in the bathroom of a Hooters by some trailer park trash with only half her teeth missing.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
God. America has a death wish.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
I think you should be elected moderator of the Current Events forum. This place is generally a depressing spectrum of anger, tension and bad news; your sparks of sardonic levity are absolutely golden.
That's a nice thing to say, but the power would go to my head immediately. I'm highly corruptible, but not worth corrupting as things stand.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
That's a nice thing to say, but the power would go to my head immediately. I'm highly corruptible, but not worth corrupting as things stand.
Good, I’ll pay you to ban everyone and let me post femboy hentai.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
The fucker can rot in jail for a long time, and this scenario does not surprise me in the slightest. Have fun looking over your shoulder in prison for the rest of your life you asshole. Because your precious proud boys, that ain't in jail yet, are most likely not going to visit your sorry shit stain. They'll "cry" claiming they got your back, most are coming to see you.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
The fucker can rot in jail for a long time, and this scenario does not surprise me in the slightest. Have fun looking over your shoulder in prison for the rest of your life you asshole. Because your precious proud boys, that ain't in jail yet, are most likely not going to visit your sorry shit stain. They'll "cry" claiming they got your back, most are coming to see you.
Looking over his shoulder? He'll have the Aryan Brotherhood watching his back, won't he?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Looking over his shoulder? He'll have the Aryan Brotherhood watching his back, won't he?
There can be slip ups. Point is he will never see the light of day, outside of those prison walls. At some point, he will realize the piece of shit he and those he associates with. It'll be a self destroying cycle of pain and misery he brought on himself. If he don't learn damn thing, he will be miserable either way.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Seeings how part of the AB's initiation is killing a black man in prison, or an officer, and Kyle is just a buggy white kid from Illinois without his friend's gun, and the Brotherhood is mostly about controlling meth in Texas and Southern California, I'd say Kyle is safe from them, for good or for ill.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Let me guess. It's the OK symbol and once again 4chan has fooled idiots who can't admit they're wrong?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Are you equating the okay symbol thing to the proud boys?
The article OP posted said

About an hour and a half later, Rittenhouse was seen at a Wisconsin bar with his mother. Surveillance video confirms Rittenhouse was also seen at the bar posing for photos with other white people throwing up a known “white power” symbol. Prosecutors are now seeking to have his bond conditions modified.
Which as they don't say which one I'm taking a guess that it's just the OK symbol again

obama_1822024c.jpg

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
The article OP posted said

Which as they don't say which one I'm taking a guess that it's just the OK symbol again

View attachment 2586
Ah, so all white supremacist symbols aren't real becuase the okay one was made up. I get it.

Let's apply your logic to another situation. Jessie Smullet made up a crime. Therefore all black people make up crimes against them. I wonder if we have a debating fallacy for that..

Or, perhaps, you can find us some 4chan evidence this was made up (i dont expect you to do this. The article didn't bother to explain the symbol, leaving us wondering what they're talking about. Thats poor reporting. That's on them.) This could have been a Hail Hitler motion for all we know