Proud boys are done with the pretense. Going full Nazi

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Hey, y'all remember how joining the Proud Boys requires you name 5 brands of cereal while getting a beatdown from a bunch of dudes? Well ...

Apparently the gentrification of street gang initiations is now in progress. Now wonder they love the 2A so much.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Oh, well its because the left is less likely to be armed. Cops don't want to deal with people who have guns, so the right gets their respect when they are in mob form, the left gets the boot.
Or, hear me out, police have walked along side hundreds of left wing protests (including peaceful protests of police) in exactly the same way, and have engaged against specifically the people who throw things at police and set police property on fire, and it has nothing to do with who has guns.

Generals

Elite Member
May 19, 2020
Hey, y'all remember how joining the Proud Boys requires you name 5 brands of cereal while getting a beatdown from a bunch of dudes? Well ...

Apparently the gentrification of street gang initiations is now in progress. Now wonder they love the 2A so much.
This is indeed rather funny to watch. Do they realize their "initiation" looks like some very cheap parody of a college fraternity initiation?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Or, hear me out, police have walked along side hundreds of left wing protests (including peaceful protests of police) in exactly the same way, and have engaged against specifically the people who throw things at police and set police property on fire, and it has nothing to do with who has guns.
It also has to do with the fact that a lot of these protests are or are seen as anti-police. Cops don't like that. Not to mention that the world of todays police is different from how it was in the past. Police have become more and more insular and the whole 'us vs them' mentality has become more prevalent with training that treats cops as warriors or gives the impression they are solders. Which is further emphasized with all the surplus military gear they tend to get.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
This is indeed rather funny to watch. Do they realize their "initiation" looks like some very cheap parody of a college fraternity initiation?
The KKK started as a college frat also. Never under estimate young dumb guys.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States

Hey, side question to any who can answer (even though I think the question itself will house the answer);

Why is it always the overweight, the short, the unintimidating, and the "least likely to be able to run for more than four minutes straight" are always the ones who flock to be the Mobilized Standing Militia of Some Sort of Ideology that will create a presumed physical conflict in the Future?

I mean, yeah, I see the answer in the question. But don't they see it themselves?

Reactions: Buyetyen

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Hey, side question to any who can answer (even though I think the question itself will house the answer);

Why is it always the overweight, the short, the unintimidating, and the "least likely to be able to run for more than four minutes straight" are always the ones who flock to be the Mobilized Standing Militia of Some Sort of Ideology that will create a presumed physical conflict in the Future?

I mean, yeah, I see the answer in the question. But don't they see it themselves?
That's more of a hot take than an question/answer.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Self-reflection is for the weak. A real man never looks inwards. Aggressively project those insecurities onto everyone else to maintain blind pride instead. No more uncomfortable feefees!

Reactions: Buyetyen and Kwak