Proud boys are done with the pretense. Going full Nazi

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Yeah, that’s a far cry from riot lines, tear gas, etc. We all know what they could be bringing against them right now but aren’t. As for the stabbing I read three victims.
Edit: like, in one fucking house in DC the cops bottled in like five times that many people. IN ONE HOUSE.
Oh, well its because the left is less likely to be armed. Cops don't want to deal with people who have guns, so the right gets their respect when they are in mob form, the left gets the boot.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Oh, well its because the left is less likely to be armed. Cops don't want to deal with people who have guns, so the right gets their respect when they are in mob form, the left gets the boot.
How many windows were broken and stores looted by "the left" in recent riots? How many by "the right"? That might have something to do with who the police crack down on. Y'know, illegal things.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Between this and the Rittenhouse event, this seems like a recurring theme.

"Antagonize and follow them as they retreat. Attack from behind. If you get hurt, it's their fault. If they get hurt, it's their fault."
And you have seen the video of him just randomly attacking people before he got clocked?

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
And you have seen the video of him just randomly attacking people before he got clocked?
I've seen this video.

Starts with a guy getting punched in the head as he walks away. Like I said, recurring theme.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I've seen this video.

Starts with a guy getting punched in the head as he walks away. Like I said, recurring theme.
I... wut.
I've seen this video.

Which guy are you talking about as the “start” here? Because I think loudspeaker guy is a counter protester.
Edit: oh, lol, you’re talking about the contextless first second where a lady has made some kind of contact with some dude. Cool. Wonder if another extended version of one of Andy-I-helped-plan-the-attack-on-Cider-Riot-then-refused-to-voluntarily-hand-over-legally-relevant-footage Ngo’s gotchas will show this guy attacking someone too?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMysteriousGX

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008

I... wut.

Which guy are you talking about as the “start” here? Because I think loudspeaker guy is a counter protester.
But that is indeed the guy getting passed around on social media as "guy who was walking away and got clocked"

We can see him here being a violent shithead first, and people defending themselves.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA

But that is indeed the guy getting passed around on social media as "guy who was walking away and got clocked"

We can see him here being a violent shithead first, and people defending themselves.
I hate this godforsaken country so much.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
WELP!
A2019C12-8F58-420E-98EA-6AD7023D62A0.jpeg
Edit: I’d like to add, this isn’t just a screenshot I found somewhere. I took it after wanting to confirm it actually existed because Proud Boys doing explicit Day of the Rope references is new and fucking terrifying.
Edit2: entirely possible this is some rando who got up to 12k followers on tellegram without any connection to the Proud Boys because it is tellegram but come the fuck on, definitely feels more likely they’re just an actual Nazi Proud Boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: crimson5pheonix

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Oh yes, it's clear who the violent shitheads are. Maybe the group that's been called a bunch of violent fascists might actually be a bunch of violent fascists?

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Ah, full-on aquila and fasces, eh? A little on the nose, but at least it's candid.
Yeah, I couldn't help but feel that axe was suspicious: it might be a wordbox instead of a bundle of sticks, but the suggestion is hard to miss.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
So, are people done pretending they aren't violent white supremacists? I'm guessing, "no".

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, I couldn't help but feel that axe was suspicious: it might be a wordbox instead of a bundle of sticks, but the suggestion is hard to miss.
Yeah, but there's a bigger giveaway. I googled fasces, this image was the first hit.

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Yeah, but there's a bigger giveaway. I googled fasces, this image was the first hit.
lulz. They could at least have designed an original picture rather than bodging together something. Where's the pride in artistry gone?

Reactions: Chimpzy

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Art is for sissy and commies
On the contrary, the fascists and the commies thought art was very important - so important they legislated against the stuff they viewed as degenerate. Both of them loved classical art - they were in ways quite similar, although the Nazis were more for heroic romanticism, where the Soviets preferred realism.

I think the term I would describe either is deadly dull. Give me a Kandinsky or a Beckmann any day.