PS3 Becomes New Zealand's "Official Game Console"

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
IHateDaManSkirt said:
Dfskelleton said:
Maybe we should ship all the PS3 fanboys to New Zealand so we won't haven to deal with them anymore. Then everyone could live happily together, except for wii fanboys... what to do with them...
Although, that's a very nice thing of them to do. You go, New Zealand. I feel sorry for anyone in that country who has an Xbox or Wii.
We can ship the Wii Fan Boys to an East Asian country or two, but what about the Xbox fanboys?
I don't know. Maybe Germany. Then, when they irritated me they would be speaking german and I wouldn't understand a thing they're saying.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
lol, thats kinda cute. Well, I suppose they are trying to make light of it, and that does make me smile a little

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
All the Xbox 360 and Wii fanboys in New Zealand are now spewing hatred at TV3. Also can a tv station declare something like that in New Zealand?

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Apophis47_NZ said:
Makes me proud to be a kiwi.... well, not the ripping off part, thats more Australian than NZ ;-P
Is this all because you lost a cricket game?

anyway food makes everything better!

Ninja_daemon117

Mar 17, 2009
Jeronus said:
All the Xbox 360 and Wii fanboys in New Zealand are now spewing hatred at TV3. Also can a tv station declare something like that in New Zealand?
Nope. Tho I guess most NZers won't hear about it.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
DJmagma said:
new zealand- the valve of countries.
If it was the valve of countries, wouldn't they have received 2/3 of the contents of the package with a vague promise that the rest was on the way as soon as it was packed?

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Look SCEE, now the PS3 is an official symbol of New Zealand! Maybe you could make the PSN a little less crap there too! And, you know, if the rest of Europe benefits as well, then all the better, right?

Generator

May 8, 2009
That's absolutely awesome! I'm not entirely sure that a TV network can legally declare the PS3 its country's official console of choice, but to be honest, I don't really care.

This is just plain hilarious! I wish all issues would get resolved with this kind of lightness.

Sentox6

Jun 30, 2008
Dfskelleton said:
Maybe we should ship all the PS3 fanboys to New Zealand so we won't haven to deal with them anymore.
Please don't. We have far, far more than enough PlayStation fanboys already.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Eclectic Dreck said:
DJmagma said:
If it was the valve of countries, wouldn't they have received 2/3 of the contents of the package with a vague promise that the rest was on the way as soon as it was packed?
You forgot the part where they send other unrelated packages, which are good, but not what you expected.

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
Wow- An official item of New Zealand that doesn't involve sheep or beached whales!
Nu way, bru!

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
somelameshite said:
Eclectic Dreck said:
DJmagma said:
You forgot the part where they send other unrelated packages, which are good, but not what you expected.
Perhaps a package of particularly pleasing pecans? (I assume that such things are not native to New Zealand. When I realized is had that alliteration going, I had to come up with a p-word and couldn't be bothered to check my facts).

Wither

Nov 19, 2009
Dfskelleton said:
Maybe we should ship all the PS3 fanboys to New Zealand so we won't haven to deal with them anymore. Then everyone could live happily together, except for wii fanboys... what to do with them...
Although, that's a very nice thing of them to do. You go, New Zealand. I feel sorry for anyone in that country who has an Xbox or Wii.
what on earth did we do to deserve a plague of fanboys? couldn't we just have our firstborn killed instead?

mooncalf

<Insert Avatar Here>
Jul 3, 2008
Sweet as, cuzzes! Au this jus goes to show how mature-like us fallas can be!