Psychic: Apollo 16 Astronauts Found Alien Life on the Moon

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Psychic: Apollo 16 Astronauts Found Alien Life on the Moon

The psychic claims he knows this through remote viewing the experience by looking at photos and audio from the 1972 mission to the moon.

Yeah. I don't get it either, so I'm just going to give you the facts and let you decide. A man named Jerry Harthcock from Austin, TX and head of a group called Transception Incorporated submitted a letter - along with accompanying "evidence" - to NASA, the CEO of NVidia and several major news outlets formally requesting that the crew of Apollo 16 be awarded the Congressional Space Medal of Honor. He states that they deserve this honor because the crew had to endure seeing "shipwreck elements" while walking on the surface of the Moon such as "structures, people/aliens, biological technology, and their plight." The six psychics who appear on the following video know these things occurred because they "remotely viewed" them.

"To be honest, I don't know that much about the actual astronauts involved and won't waste the ink needed to give a detailed background as astronauts here," Harthcock wrote in the letter. "Instead, I would simply refer to the enhanced/reconstructed images in the Appendix showing the remains of an ancient "shipwreck" on the surface of the Moon. As you can see, the images speak for themselves."

Perhaps my eyes are deaf, but I'm not hearing anything from these images but a few moon rocks. And the accompanying video is just as inexplicable, as it appears Harthcock's group is trying to solicit investment from NVidia to build a machine which bears a resemblance to Dr. Xavier's Cerebro [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebro].

Harthcock lists some of his credentials after Exhibit E of the letter. "Beginning in 1998, I have been formally trained to the advanced level (Stage-6) in Controlled Remote Viewing by ex-Defense Intelligence Agency military remote viewer, Paul H. Smith, PhD. I have also received training and coaching from ex-DIA military remote viewer Lyn Buchanan as well as coaching from a couple of the best professional CRVers in the industry."

Remote Viewing was considered a possible military asset by the United States Military, among others, but its efficacy was questionable at best. There was a can't attempt to profit from the gullible [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats_(film)].

Why did Harthcock send this letter to so many people about his discovery? "Probably the best way to explain it is by evoking the scene in the movie Contact, where the character, Ellie Arroway, in response to the question, 'Who are you going to tell?', replies, 'Everybody!'"

He's not only motivated by altruism, however. Harthcock also wants to profit from importing alien technology by assembling a crack team of 10 professional psychics. "My goal in forming the team is to pursue research and development of special techniques and methods for transferring technology from the state of nature, and applying for US and international patents for the technology. I just wanted to see if it would be possible to assemble a team of the best Controlled Remote Viewers the world has to offer and see if we could actually locate some 'foreign' technology and transfer it back to Earth, adapt it for use on Earth, and obtain patents on it."

In the space of one document, Harthcock claims that he was able to see an alien crash landing on the moon, and he wants to get more funding to build a machine to pyschicly draw those alien ships to Earth. And he says he does all this because he wants to patent alien technology and make a killing?

You know, I think my estimation of Harthcock just went from mildly amusing crazy person to diabolic supervillain. Someone stop him!

Source: Transception Incorporated [http://www.txception.com/A16_Rec_CSPH.pdf]

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Yes, and i can draw a 100% accurate map of Mars by staring directly at the Sun.
/sarcasm

Seriously, you would think people would learn not to make stupid outrageous claims such as this.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Well escapists, place your bets now, is he crazy, a con man or both? You decide!

Orange12345

Aug 11, 2011
Didn't a horror movie come out a while back with the exact same plot, Apollo 16 finds aliens on the moon that's why we never went back

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
gigastar said:
Yes, and i can draw a 100% accurate map of Mars by staring directly at the Sun.
/sarcasm

Seriously, you would think people would learn not to make stupid outrageous claims such as this.
Anything for at least 15 seconds of fame. Oh, and money. This person apparently wants funding to create a machine that draws alien ships to Earth...riiiiight. Let me just get a sheet of notebook paper and-bing! Here you go, a gazillion-billion-trillion dollars. Go forth and prosper with the force.

God's speed, Jerry.

God's speed.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Bobic said:
Well escapists, place your bets now, is he crazy, a con man or both? You decide!
He's legit. I know this because I was...Oh god, they're coming for me! NOOOOOO!

*ahem* ignore the sounds of screaming. Carry on your business. There are no moon people.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
So the main focus of the Psychic's campaign is getting the astronauts medals. You think they would have at least spent 5 minutes wikipediaing how medals work. (Or they're psychic, they could have just remote viewed the mind of any US military personnel)

formally requesting that the crew of Apollo 16 be awarded the Congressional Space Medal of Honor. He states that they deserve this honor because the crew had to endure seeing "shipwreck elements" while walking on the surface of the Moon
Umm, firstly, the astronauts are civilian, so they wouldn't get medals, also the actual medal of honor is awarded for "conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his or her life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States." Ok, so you could argue that it was at risk of their lives, but against an enemy of the US? According to you they just walked through the remains of a long dead civilisation. Should everyone who's been to the Pyramids, or Machu Piccu get the Medal of Honor as well?

Sheesh. Someone send these guys to the moon please, on a one way trip preferably.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
"crazy... toys in the attic he is crazy...
truly gone fishing..."

Pink Floyd sums it up nicely.
"Crazy...over the rainbow he is crazy..." Yes they do!

Versuvius

Apr 30, 2008
He wants to build the Astronomicon! He will doom us all! I hypothesis that a tyranid genestealer was sent back to Terran past and infected his mother or father, he is in fact a genestealer hybrid along with his psychically dominated followers and wishes to draw in the Hive Mind to devour us all!

Which is just as reasonable as what he suggests.

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Wait, people can psychically view me from remote locations? Time to tinfoil shield my house and not just my head.

This story melted my brain.

Suspending disbelief; They claim that they looked at pictures and video clips of a moon landing and psychically saw, into the past, what the astronauts saw?

Still suspending disbelief; they, and the astronauts, saw aliens, alien ruins and an alien ship crashing into the moon?

Now in outright denial of the impossibility of the previous premises; They are seeking funding to set up a psychic division that will find and recover alien artifacts, lure aliens to earth and research and develop psychically found weapons?

They plan to build some Psychic amplifying mach-

Dec 14, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
This whole theory sounds just a few stages short of a Saturn V rocket. This Psychics didn't even notice the Nazi base.
http://www.ironsky.net/site/files/ironsky_art2.jpg
Daystar Clarion said:
Hey mister psychic, can you do this?

Then you ain't no psychic.

By the hoary hosts of Hoggoth!
That's Magic, not psychic power
<spoiler= THIS is the one you want><youtube=5qJRDbBor3Y>
It all the same stuff. Throwing glowy crap across the stage like a wuss :D

-|-

Aug 28, 2010
Patent alien technology? There's a tiny flaw in this plan - won't the aliens already hold alien patents that supersede our mere earthly ones and those aliens might not be happy about earth pirates stealing their technology without paying for it.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
-|- said:
Patent alien technology? There's a tiny flaw in this plan - won't the aliens already hold alien patents that supersede our mere earthly ones and those aliens might not be happy about earth pirates stealing their technology without paying for it.
I shudder to think of the alien consequences for breaching alien copyright laws!

Dec 14, 2009
-|- said:
Everyone knows that space lawyers suck, so space court will be a breeze with our streetwise Earth lawyers.