Psychic: Apollo 16 Astronauts Found Alien Life on the Moon

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
When I watched that video I just saw a whole lot of dust and rocks, nothing more. There wasn't even anything that could resemble some form of technolgy, except if that technology looks like random rock and dust formations.

What they think they see, is this

although it's just this

They don't even waste a second thinking that it might be a coincidence. Now why would they do that, the will to believe or ignorance? No.
Harthcock also wants to profit
Aha! Here we have it. Like usual, everything goes back to money.

-|-

Aug 28, 2010
Kalezian said:
-|- said:
Patent alien technology? There's a tiny flaw in this plan - won't the aliens already hold alien patents that supersede our mere earthly ones and those aliens might not be happy about earth pirates stealing their technology without paying for it.
yea, then the Intergalactic Office of Intellectual Property, Commerce, and Trade gets involved and it just goes downhill from there.

I mean, completely wiping out a species because a few of them started to pirate copyrights is just overkill.
I'm sure the alien "stop outer-space piracy act" will allow the use of mega-rays and other such planet destroying doom weapons. It would only be a proportionate response from the aliens and we shouldn't complain about it.

ClanCrusher

Constructive Critic
Mar 11, 2010
Shouldn't they be able to tell who might actually want to give them funding based on psychic premonitions? Why is it that psychics can always tell people about these 'big' things but they can never use their 'powers' to help with any of the little things?

Obvious answer is obvious: Psychics are Bull****!

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
i think he also took the movie apollo 18 too serious. after all the director claims that the images shown in the movie are real.

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
About the only thing this proves to me is that mental health care is in dire need of reworking. These people really should be in a padded room or on some heavy duty meds, then again that may already be the case.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
Sounds to me like someone who needs some psychiatric medication fell asleep watching the third Transformers movie.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
Uh-oh... Now the Illuminati are going to have to have these psychics killed before they leak out any other details of the coming invasion.

Trust no one, Agent Mulder.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Greg Tito said:
public funding for such experimental tools dried up in teh 90s.
I personally preferred teh 80s. More awesum.

(Ahem, might want to proofread that line again.)

Greg Tito said:
"Instead, I would simply refer to the enhanced/reconstructed images in the Appendix showing the remains of an ancient "shipwreck" on the surface of the Moon. As you can see, the images speak for themselves."
This is why we preferred Kaguya to stay in her bedroom. Let her out and the entire freakin' moon is a mess until we can get the rabbits to clean it. So glad she never came back from exile.

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
This was a real "wait, whut?" moment for me. Mostly because it strikes me as complete non-news. I mean, there's a guy in a dirty trench-coat with a TV on his head who walks down the street accusing people of being alien spies all the time where I live, you don't see articles about him in the newspaper.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Greg Tito said:
Complete and utter nonsense that still manages to be highly entertaining to read. God, these shysters and their lack of self-respect. :)

Also, snip!
Looks to me like someone's off their beta-blockers! Where's them Flintstones anti-psychotics when you need them?

I don't think chewy and grape-flavored anti-psychotics exist, right?

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
People like him make it difficult for real Psychics to get research funding. (not a joke, mostly) I mean do not come out with this yet. Continue the remote viewing until you find the Earth-bound (meaning on the Earth) evidence. Then find a way to 'acquire' (I mean steal) it from the top-secret archives, the one where they will never declassify anything quoting the old 'oops we forgot to declassify it, say how did you hear about this still classified material' or just the patriot act. I swear, that whole patriot act is just a badly worded overly-broad document.

I mean, do not just say all this. Get a High-Powered telescope (not controlled by the US government) and take some close-up pictures of the Moon. It is that simple. (this is a joke, there are no telescopes high powered enough that are not controlled by the government)

Now, am I joking or not joking? Hard to tell, is it? I say the above as a defense for those who have a right to believe what the want to believe. No matter how crazy it might seem to us.

I do not like people insulting others for their beliefs. I may not agree or believe what they do, but that does not give any-of-you the right to openly mock their beliefs. Just like if I started to mock Atheist for their beliefs (or lack-of) would be wrong. EVERYONE here would call me on it. I do not like hypocrites and I do not like mockers. I have no respect for them.

Caverat

Jun 11, 2010
You'd have to be bat-shit insane, taking the piss, or a complete fucking moron( and I mean a legally retarded chimpanzee level) to believe that guy's claims. I'm amazed it even made news, the ramblings of touched individuals from other places doesn't seem to be.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
OK, I don't have an issue with believing that there are a lot of subconcious things going on with our minds, including that whole reversed speech thing. But I don't think we understand it even nearly enough to start drawing conclusions from it.
For example, apparently the woman said: "the alien wear hat" back to front. Now, if I was somehow psychically able to see an alien, the first thing I would say wouldn't have anything to do with its fashion sense. It would probably have been more along the lines of "!neila gnikcuf a s'ereht, tihs yloH".

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
undeadsuitor said:
Gilhelmi said:
I do not like people insulting others for their beliefs. I may not agree or believe what they do, but that does not give any-of-you the right to openly mock their beliefs. Just like if I started to mock Atheist for their beliefs (or lack-of) would be wrong. EVERYONE here would call me on it. I do not like hypocrites and I do not like mockers. I have no respect for them.
Since when was being psychic a religion?
Note: I never said religion, I said beliefs. I believe in a Christian/Buddhist/Jewish Philosophy. But I would not call that my religion. Just my Beliefs.

It is his belief, his spiritual belief. I never say a thing about half of what Mormons claim (see that south park episode about the Mormons. It is very accurate to what they believe.) Why? Because they have the God given right to believe that. Same goes for Islam, Jewish, Hindu, Christian.