Psycho Killer Fozzie Bear And The Cartoon Murderers You'll Never Forget

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Psycho Killer Fozzie Bear And The Cartoon Murderers You'll Never Forget

Homer Simpson's never been so bad-ass as he is in his final moment.

It's the role of a lifetime for Fozzie Bear. He's waited for years to shake off this comedy thing and take on the serious roles he was born for, so when artist Daniel Luvisi offered him the chance to portray Javier Bardem's hitman Anton Chigurgh out of No Country For Old Men, he leapt at the opportunity. Pity about Gonzo, the Sean Bean of muppet-kind; but then he makes a pretty good corpse, so what can you do?

[gallery=2497]

Drive [http://danluvisiart.com/showcase.html], with Gonzo taking a dive again for the good of the show. OK, fine.

Then we have Mickey, Prince of Darkness.

Try getting that image out of your head at, say, 1 a.m., when half the world seems dead and the rest is hiding, just out of sight, waiting for you to spot it. Have fun!

Source: Dan Luvisi [http://danluvisiart.blogspot.com/]

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Oh come on, I've seen two of these pieces from at least a year ago. This isn't news.

It's still damn good, though.

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
You left out the best one!

LuVisi is a great artist, there is no question of that. What we should ask ourselves is, does he go too far?

Also gotta say even with its slightly inconsistent universe and grammatical errors, I'm really looking forward to the first issue of LMS: Once Upon a Time in Amerika.

Synthetica

Jul 10, 2013
In Dutch, "kikker" means frog. The first thing I thought of ofcourse was the terrible pun "Kermit the Killer", before realizing that that doesn't work in English :(

CelestDaer

Mar 25, 2013
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy alternate interpretations of characters, but why are they always so gory and violent?

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
Ldude893 said:
Oh come on, I've seen two of these pieces from at least a year ago. This isn't news.

It's still damn good, though.
Beats the hell out of the "Disney Princesses doing non Disney Princess things" trend we've had recently.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
CelestDaer said:
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy alternate interpretations of characters, but why are they always so gory and violent?
Because that's the only parallel that people can be bothered to come up with.

Now, Fozzie Bear the grandmother? THAT'S something I'd like to see.

CelestDaer

Mar 25, 2013
lacktheknack said:
CelestDaer said:
Because that's the only parallel that people can be bothered to come up with.

Now, Fozzie Bear the grandmother? THAT'S something I'd like to see.
"For three wonderful days, I got to experience what it was like to be a grandmother!"