Publisher's Club New York Comic Con Benefits

Kelly Helder

Apr 19, 2010
Publisher's Club New York Comic Con Benefits

Publisher's Club members receive $5.00 off tickets for New York Comic Con!

Dust off your Wolverine, Ash Ketchum and Joker costumes, because Publisher's Club members now receive $5 off New York Comic Con Tickets!

New York Comic Con is the East Coast's biggest popular culture convention with over 77,000 attendees in 2009. Their show floor plays host to the latest and greatest in comics, graphic novels, anime, manga, video games, toys, movies, and television, and this year will feature appearances by John Romita, Sr., John Romita Jr., Stan Lee and Katee Sackhoff (just to name a few!).

The convention will take place in New York City, October 8-10, 2010, at the Jacob K. Javits Center and The Escapist will have a booth for you to stop by and hang out! Click here [http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/] to learn more about New York Comic Con.

If you are already part of The Escapist's Publisher's Club, you can find further details on how to claim your discount by going to your Profile and then click on "Subscription and Benefits" under the Profile Options.

To learn more about what you can expect from becoming part of the Publisher's Club, including all of the benefits, please click here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/registration/subscribe].

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
zombie711 said:
wait..... theres 2 comic cons?
Thinking the same o.o but none the less tis awesome! Shame wont be able to attend, but, hope someone can make use of it!

Apr 28, 2008
I'd love to go, but I already used all my vacation time visiting family half-way across the U.S.

Dammit, why couldn't this have happened last week? And in Chicago?

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
So, that's $45 for the weekend? Damn, that's good. I could use that extra $5 while I'm there to... How much are Hotdogs in New York?

Calumon: Now all we need is the Hundreds of Pounds for Airplane tickets.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Damn, I'm stuck over in Britain so I can't go. Oh well, it's only $5. That's what? 3 pounds?

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Straying Bullet said:
Of course, no European benefits? Not that I am a Member but just asking if this also applies to Non-USA residents.
Non-USA residents get free hookers.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
So, that's $45 for the weekend? Damn, that's good. I could use that extra $5 while I'm there to... How much are Hotdogs in New York?

Calumon: Now all we need is the Hundreds of Pounds for Airplane tickets.
Screw the hot dogs, I'm getting half a box of donuts!

Not many discounts can brag about giving people that option!

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Archemetis said:
Straying Bullet said:
Of course, no European benefits? Not that I am a Member but just asking if this also applies to Non-USA residents.
That's not much of a benefit as all Europeans get free hookers anyway as part of state healthcare. Still Pub Club members get first pick.

If only there was a deal for cheap UK convention tickets. I've always wanted to go to one. Are there any good UK conventions like in the US with people dressed as Darth Vader and Master Chief?

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
I don't suppose you could extend the Pub Club benefits to include cheap plane tickets, could you?

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
thenumberthirteen said:
Archemetis said:
Straying Bullet said:
That's not much of a benefit as all Europeans get free hookers anyway as part of state healthcare. Still Pub Club members get first pick.

If only there was a deal for cheap UK convention tickets. I've always wanted to go to one. Are there any good UK conventions like in the US with people dressed as Darth Vader and Master Chief?
I'm not sure it's really a proper convention or even just a decent place to go, but we recently had 'Summer of Sonic' in London...

I didn't go, I don't care as much for Sonic as I did in my youth, but friends of mine went and said it wasn't too bad for a Sonic-based first time convention.

Beyond that I have no idea.
Maybe just search for UK convention listings? We much have something...

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Too bad there's never anything in the middle or southern United States. New York and California apparently make up 75% of the US.

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
Hmmmm, perhaps I can convince my brother to go with me, can we get cheap tickets for both of us if I buy the tickets?

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
DAMN IT! My fall break starts on October 18th :( I cant go. My sis lives about 5 miles from the convention center where its held

Tagball

Super Sexy Short Stuff
Nov 25, 2009
Hurm.....am I the only guy on this site that this will actually benefit? Wow....this could come in handy.

I went to the New York Comic-Con last year dressed as Rorschach. Yes, I was bad-ass and it was quite a pleasant experience. Except for this one asshole that interviewed me and cut me off by yelling "First" at everything. What a prick.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I'd love to go but I live in NZ. Damn it no real benefit for us peeps in the Pacific.

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Grr still gonna be stuck in the UK for this one. wont be over til late October...
Oh well will have to wait for next year!