Country
Eagleland
The fathers are actors.
The mothers are actors.
You're an actor.
I'm an actor.
"William Shakespeare" said:
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players-
Oh my God, even Shakespeares in on it! Reality isn't real, confirmed!

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
Oh my God, even Shakespeares in on it! Reality isn't real, confirmed!
I once saw a t-shirt that said "Crisis Actor's Guild"
Dunno how serious the person was trying to be.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

You know, maybe Qanon will eventually reach the true pedophiles after all. It's just a matter of time (and randomly accusing everyone).
I find this hilariously ironic. It won't be long until QAnon actually has pedos and rapists in their group (probably already compromised, but too dumb to know it), and odds are they might look the other way. Depending on the situation.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
When will the lesson be learned that it's never a good idea to work with conspiracy theorists?
Nor try to cozy up, nor suck the genitals of racists. Especially racist conspiracy theorists. Has Wolfenstein taught these people nothing?!

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I find this hilariously ironic. It won't be long until QAnon actually has pedos and rapists in their group (probably already compromised, but too dumb to know it), and odds are they might look the other way. Depending on the situation.
I can absolutely guarantee that there are rapists and/or paedophiles in QAnon. Some of them will however simply not think they are (that 14-year-old I screwed was consensually up for it), or they think an anti-paedophile group is a good place to hide, or they are rabidly anti-government kooks who simply brush over the slight inconvenience of their own sins, presumably on the basis that they're not that sort (i.e. liberal elite) of paedophile.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I can absolutely guarantee that there are rapists and/or paedophiles in QAnon. Some of them will however simply not think they are (that 14-year-old I screwed was consensually up for it), or they think an anti-paedophile group is a good place to hide, or they are rabidly anti-government kooks who simply brush over the slight inconvenience of their own sins, presumably on the basis that they're not that sort (i.e. liberal elite) of paedophile.
Self-serving hypocrites thy name is jerk face.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I mean QAnon was started in South Korea, where the age of consent is 13. I doubt American follows bothered to actually look into Q, they were just looking for someone to confirm their unfounded belief Trump's divinity.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I mean QAnon was started in South Korea, where the age of consent is 13. I doubt American follows bothered to actually look into Q, they were just looking for someone to confirm their unfounded belief Trump's divinity.
Are you fucking kidding me?! Then why did Americans bother adopting the name? I swear history repeats itself again; it's the Nazi Party all over again.

Last edited:

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Are you fucking kidding me?! Then why did American bother adopting the name? I swear history repeats itself again; it's the Nazi Party all over again.
Remember we're talking about a group of people that heard that references to ordering and eating Pizza in emails was actually code word for child rape and cannibalisms, and that Hilary Clinton was a vampire lizard woman who was keeping children locked away in the basement of a pizza place that didn't have a basement and that they needed to take up arms to stop them, and they thought "Yeah, finally someone who makes sense!"

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Remember we're talking about a group of people that heard that references to ordering and eating Pizza in emails was actually code word for child rape and cannibalisms, and that Hilary Clinton was a vampire lizard woman who was keeping children locked away in the basement of a pizza place that didn't have a basement and that they needed to take up arms to stop them, and they thought "Yeah, finally someone who makes sense!"
As I said before on another thread: May Flemming Fleming feast on their festering flesh and souls for all eternity in hell.

Last edited: