Q Anon Dad Believes Own Son is a crisis actor

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland

So apparently this is a thing. A parkland shooting survivor now has to contend with his own father believing he is a crisis actor lying about surviving a mass shooting. With so many Q supporting republicans and the events of January 6th it's hard not to think America might just be straight up fucked. At worst the republicans support this shit, at best they're the likes of ted Cruz willing to let it play out for personal gain.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I mean, these people are fucking insane, so I'm not shocked. Just incredibly disappointed in them specifically and the human race in general.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
So apparently this is a thing. A parkland shooting survivor now has to contend with his own father believing he is a crisis actor lying about surviving a mass shooting.
Their family Christmas dinners must be a blast.

But they might have a shot at reconciliation.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
The only thing I remember about the Parkland Survivors is that they wanted to bribe Marco Rubio with more money than the NRA in order to get him to vote for gun control.

Marco you can be a warmonger with every fucking country, want to overturn Obamacare, and a whole host of other bad things, but just don't vote with the NRA.

Reactions: Seanchaidh

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

So apparently this is a thing. A parkland shooting survivor now has to contend with his own father believing he is a crisis actor lying about surviving a mass shooting. With so many Q supporting republicans and the events of January 6th it's hard not to think America might just be straight up fucked. At worst the republicans support this shit, at best they're the likes of ted Cruz willing to let it play out for personal gain.
His father is a fucking bastard. No one should go through that; especially a parent to one's own child. Seriously, Q-Anon and Proud Boys can all go to hell and have their flesh and souls eaten by Fleming and his lackeys for all eternity.

Last edited:

Adam Jensen

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Honestly, if I went through something like that and my own father thought that I made it up, I'd beat the shit out of him and leave forever. These people are beyond fuckin' repair.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
The only thing I remember about the Parkland Survivors is that they wanted to bribe Marco Rubio with more money than the NRA in order to get him to vote for gun control.

Marco you can be a warmonger with every fucking country, want to overturn Obamacare, and a whole host of other bad things, but just don't vote with the NRA.
If the NRA gets to call it lobbying then so do the Parkland Survivors.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
If the NRA gets to call it lobbying then so do the Parkland Survivors.
I don't want them to lobby Rubio I want him out of office even if he isn't for more guns in America. He's basically Ted Cruz in a lot of ways but is quieter about it.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
People's ability to just take in the random shit they read online and turn it into the core of their identity is terrifying. Even I'm guilty of that sometimes, and it takes a lot of reflection to realize that.

I really hope that this is an age thing, and the newer generations will stop falling for shit like this. But that's me being naive.

Reactions: BrawlMan and CM156

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010

America is straight up fucked.

They've got half their population addicted to malicious propaganda networks like Fox, Newsminus and OAN.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
People's ability to just take in the random shit they read online and turn it into the core of their identity is terrifying. Even I'm guilty of that sometimes, and it takes a lot of reflection to realize that.

I really hope that this is an age thing, and the newer generations will stop falling for shit like this. But that's me being naive.
I think it’s an age thing, but not in the way you’re hoping.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I think they call the movement "Q" because its members have lost half of their IQ.
All jokes aside, didn't Q end up being like some random Japanese guy who was like the step-brother of the guy who founded 8chan? I thought it was in like 2019, 2020 they actually revealed who it was.

Edit: Yeah Ron Watkins, the son of the guy who founded 8Chan. And he's South Korean, not Japanese, but yeah he's just like some dude.

Last edited:

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
If there are crisis actors, they must have fathers, or have had fathers at some point. Guy is consistent, at least. 🙃