Question about Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts

KRbertsproduck5

May 29, 2010
So I've been thinking about getting it, but there is a lot of negativity around it. A lot of people don't like it because it isn't like the other games. My question is, is it a bad game, or a bad Banjo Kazooie game? What makes it bad or good?

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
I got the game not too long ago just to see what the fuss was about. It's definitely different, but it's by no means a terrible game on its own. If you're expecting Banjo-Threeie, you're not going to find it there. My best advice is to go in with as few expectations as possible. While some of the original mechanics of the old ones are still there, they make a point to have you focus on vehicles. If you are mechanically inclined however, there's a lot to appreciate in the package.

If you don't like it though, you could always tie it to a rock and throw it in the ocean...

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
As a huge fan of the first two games, I actually found the game decent.

It could have been better yes, but it certainly isn't a bad game in my opinion.

Glover09

Jun 19, 2009
Not bad enough to get the poo-parade it did, but I can't speak nostalgicly as I never played the old ones.

If you like being creative with your vehicles, It's actually a pretty good game. If you played Kingdom Hearts, building stuff in Nuts and Bolts is like the Gummi Ship Hangar from KH, only instead of one craft to shuttle you around, you can build carts, cars, bikes, boat, and aircraft. Rudementary versions of course, but can still be fun.

SlaveNumber23

A WordlessThing, a ThinglessWord
Aug 9, 2011
Its a fantastic game, the gameplay is just drastically different from the other games, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Its less of a Banjo Kazooie sequel and more of a Banjo Kazooie spin off, treat it as that. You can be very creative and make any vehicle you want using the simple but awesome vehicle editor, the game gives you a lot of room to solve problems in your own unique way. Pretty much the entire game is creating vehicles and then racing them or using them to achieve a large variety of goals so that is what you should expect.