Question: Lisa Foiles Top 5

1080bitgamer

Telegram Dictator
Apr 11, 2010
I was a fan of this series when it was still going a few months ago, but how is it climbing the most viewed side chart on this site? It's in second place after zero punctuation and before extra credits, and it hasn't been updated in almost 2 months, and there is only about say 20 or so videos total. Any reasoning? Anyone?

Inkidu

Mar 25, 2011
I kind of like the show, but I didn't realize those side-bar things jumped from spot to spot. That would explain what happened to Show About Games Show though.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
WHOA WHOA WHOA! The video series list changes according to views? Holy crap! I did not know that.

Calumon: Maybe people just really like her videos? She is pretty funny! :3

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
Oh is that how that list is organised? I thought it was arbitrarily organised by The Escapist crew in the order that they saw fit. Popularity/Views makes a hell of a lot more sense.

OT: I have no idea, perhaps people who are getting withdrawal symptoms (Yes I'm looking at you the people who make new 'Where's Lisa Foiles' threads every other day) and re-watch old episodes?

1080bitgamer

Telegram Dictator
Apr 11, 2010
SilentJay22 said:
I've never seen it. What is it?
It was a quirky derk show by Lisa Foils, a columnist on kotaku, and a noted cult celebrity at conventions, who would make a list of 5 games dealing a certain subject, from best robots to worst art covers.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
Prometherion said:
She's female. It does wonders for internet traffic.
Exactly. I enjoyed the show on it's own standards, and some of the intro and outro stuff was quite funny, but I think to some part it has to do with the fact that she is an attractive female creature.