Question of the Day, August 27, 2010

TheBaron87

Jul 12, 2010
Every game listed was made better by the inclusion of the character in parentheses.

Sonic the Hedgehog, on the other hand, continually adds stupider and stupider sidekicks every game.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Valkyira said:
Resident Evil 5. Sheva wasn't necessary.
Sheva was annoying as hell on single player, but if you had a friend to grab controller #2 it was great fun. With her as an AI though it was pretty awful to have her there. Only there to waste ammo and healing items. Also she was a fan of getting herself killed.

Berserker119 said:
The adoring fan was one of my favorite parts about oblivion, the dog was an essential part of the game, Navi was useful, Slippy taught me that everythings better with barrel rolls and I've never played a J&D game, so I can't say.

For some reason I always seem to like sidekicks more than main characters.
Wasn't Peppy the one telling you to do a barrel roll and Slippy the one who always said "Fox, I got bogeys on my tail" with an annoying squeaky voice?
I picked Slippy, but then I realized that the most annoying sidekick (if it can be called that) must be Kaepora Gaebora [http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Kaepora_Gaebora].

Talks on forever and makes you press A constantly just to try to skip past it then asks if you want to hear it again (yes is default) and since you're tapping A as fast as you can you will end up hearing the boring informations again!

Berserker119

Dec 31, 2009
Yopaz said:
Berserker119 said:
The adoring fan was one of my favorite parts about oblivion, the dog was an essential part of the game, Navi was useful, Slippy taught me that everythings better with barrel rolls and I've never played a J&D game, so I can't say.

For some reason I always seem to like sidekicks more than main characters.
Wasn't Peppy the one telling you to do a barrel roll and Slippy the one who always said "Fox, I got bogeys on my tail" with an annoying squeaky voice?
I picked Slippy, but then I realized that the most annoying sidekick (if it can be called that) must be Kaepora Gaebora [http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Kaepora_Gaebora].

Talks on forever and makes you press A constantly just to try to skip past it then asks if you want to hear it again (yes is default) and since you're tapping A as fast as you can you will end up hearing the boring informations again!
Right. I always mix them up, for some reason. Could be the fact that I've only played the game once, but still.