Question of the Day, August 7, 2010

HarmanSmith

Aug 12, 2009
Assassin's Creed: the Musical. Think about it.

Guys leaping around, chase scenes with Templars, the marks have a solo as they die.

Search your feelings, you know it to be awesome.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
I'd say Legend of Zelda, it'd be interesting to see Link not only talk, but sing!

And I know it's not considered a classic, but I might like to see a Mass Effect Musical.

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
I always figured something that was along the lines of a RPG would work better as a Musical/Opera So my vote went to other for Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest :p

Legend of Zelda would work pretty good to

Zirat

May 16, 2009
Pacman. I can see it taking place as a an epic opera that would put Pagliacci to shame

rescuer86

Apr 12, 2010
Dude, where is Metroid. The good news is, if a fanboy made the musical, it would be R rated, so double plus win on that one. (Sorry for the 80's reference, but it felt right)

rescuer86

Apr 12, 2010
mackin1978 said:
damn, i thought the question of the day was which color jelly bean to eat next???
Are you staring at your jar of jelly beans forlornly now with no idea which one to eat next, thinking "I should see what The Escapist has to say about this!"

Cause I am doing that, but with those gummy fish.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
DaxStrife said:
Space Invaders; the way the enemies get arranged at the top of the screen in a large group makes me think "gospel choir."
...That you promptly gun down. That's cold, man.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
Not to piss on anyones bonfires but I have to say none. I have seen Oliver Twist and The sound of music so many times (6 times and 4 times respectively(my brother loves drama and we have to watch every single performance)) that it now grates on the ear and pains me to listen to it.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
NONE!!!

Musical are boring and they just plain SUCK. That would just be a perfect way to turn anyone off the game being sung about.

That said...make one about WoW....that way there will be less of them. LOL!!!!